Forums

Help › Forums

On The 6th 12th Day of Christmas

Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:07 AM (149 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:37 PM

Fantastic gifting folks ......... great day.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:43 PM

Andrei, you are now Gary, Merry Christmas.

Renni

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:44 PM

FredtheMonk:
    thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa had a nightcap , When he was putting his X on some Shipping forms for the day the Elf,s in the Shipping Department slipped in a Xtra Form . 

Enjoy Fred 

Now I just need Santa to put his X on my pay raise 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:54 PM

Done OPY, your check is in the mail. I am so proud of my individuals, guys you are all the reason that WGT still exists. Without people like you, this site would not have a snowballs chance in Christmas. I am so honored to have you all as friends. I started out as one of Yancy's common men, then became the Mess it up SGt. in the Academy. I have to say that the Individuals CC is by far, the most un-organized crazy bunch of loveable guys I have ever been a part of. Thank you for letting me be a temporary member,like MKG once told me, he would never join a club that would accept his application. Merry Christmas All.

Rich

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:55 PM

Winn25   ,, You owe me ,, You have to clean under my Rock for the next 3 month,s

Show up once and take out the trash and we are even .

iaaR ( R ) ft 

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 6:04 PM

hello SBEAUPR,you might want to check your locker out,i think i saw an elf slipping around there. merry christmas

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 6:04 PM

Thanks for telling me about the long timers. I stumbled across a nice thing a gal did for her husband & all who read it while reading about putting.. I do not know what (sic) means & probably don't want to after your next comment.

If something that I attributed as a kind act towards others came off to you as backhanded I think, you think, you are in one of the regular "WHIPPING POSTS"

This is not one of them.

Don't turn it into one of them. If you don't understand what EVERYONE is doing here, Maybe one of the other clubs to come will be giving out clues. Ask for one.

Santa may enlighten you.

Exclamation points after gifting? What would you really like 64,,, er I mean 65??

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 6:17 PM

renniw52:
    I have to say that the Individuals CC is by far, the most un-organized crazy bunch of loveable guys I have ever been a part of. Thank you

• Groganman
    41 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 6:25 PM

alcaucin:

My contribution....

Set of irons going to members who NEED them...just ask / post

L52 new Nikes, L59 G20s or L75 Blades..

If you are close to those levels then that's ok, I'll send them to you when you get there.

Andy

Andy,

I've been struggling to continue my advancement through the tiers... I've managed to scrounge a decent driver/3W and an okay wedge, but a new set of irons would do wonders for my game and take me to the next level.

I like to think I've been a good boy - with two kids it's a little hard for me to spend a lot of time in the forums, but I'm a good guy to play with and I don't go out of my way to avoid lower tiered players - come one come all, and if I can pass along some knowledge - then all the better.

Cheers to all the "Santas" who are participating in this awesome event - and may all of WGT have a wonderful Christmas!!!

• dmatt236
    55 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 6:43 PM

saw this group heading to the pro shop

RSS