Forums

Help › Forums

On The 6th 12th Day of Christmas

Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:07 AM (149 replies)
  • FredtheMonk
    63 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:11 AM

I have been very good this year and would really like that driver (level 31 callaway x-hot)

thanks even if i dont qualify,

fredthemonk

• fravel
    1,716 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:24 AM

These are the days by the sparkling  river ,Van Morrison....................

"Note book" thanks, with Christmas greetings to you.... NOT FOR ME, for my friend in need SakkieB

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7uEiorFSn2oAGY5XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByamlqaW9mBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMwRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkAw--/SIG=12ltv057i/EXP=1387401890/**http%3a//www.lyrics.com/these-are-the-days-lyrics-van-morrison.html

• Sriley13
    235 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:29 AM

These are the Days by the Sparkling River by Van Morrison. 

Would love to have a new female avatar. (Laurn Thompson would be nice)

Merry Christmas to all!

Bags

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:51 AM

Time for this Santa to check in on Day 6.  Did you miss getting the putter you need or wanted in Day 1 or Day 5?  Had a flat tire on the way to the party?  No worries....

I'm gifting any Ping or TaylorMade putter up to Level 66 to a deserving player.

Please post which make & model you want.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Andy

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:53 AM

Well, Ho Ho Ho here we go. I have the priviledge of  being one of the Santas for day 6. I would love to here about what Christmas means to you. Just tell us your understanding of the reason for this Christmas season. One person will be chosen to receive a set of irons (up to lvl 59). Merry Christmas and HO HO HO!

• DejaVu31
    104 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:55 AM

Hey Andy & Andy.

Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

Alcaucin : I have been looking at the L59 G20s and believe they would be of great benefit to my game.

Andyson : I am halfway through Lvl65 and would love to replace my L15 putter with the L66Taylormade Ghost Spider Putter when I reach Lvl66. Feel it could drop a few shots off my game.

Be nice to get either in my stocking but understand if there are people more deserving and in need than myself.

Merry Christmas & Best wishes for the holiday season.

• Barry01
    285 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 6:24 AM

Andy 

I would like to suggest a friend of mine who could use that putter 

His name is divatdown  

well done by all the Santas so far

Merry Christmas to all 

Barry01

• johnnyrebbel
    220 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 6:28 AM

DejaVu31:
    If you are close to those levels then that's ok, I'll send them to you when you get there.

im at level 34 now but have been busting hump to get to higher levels and when i do get there any set will do tyvm and merry x-mass

• esty26
    425 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 6:37 AM

fravel:
    "Note book" thanks, with Christmas greetings to you....

fravel, what part of Renni's message, Please, Please, Please, if you have already had a visit from Santa don't ask again. was not clear?

I believe you received a sleeve of balls on Day 2, correct me if I am wrong. While I'm sure we would all love to gift everybody and anybody that needs/wants something I think in the spirit of Christmas we'd like  to reach as many different players as possible.

Esty

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 6:47 AM

johnnyrebbel:
    im at level 34 now but have been busting hump to get to higher levels and when i do get there any set will do tyvm and merry x-mass

Johny ,  Its not nice to post on Day 4 asking for gifts when you get to that level Then asking here for gifts when you get to that level ,,  You can not have it both ways , Sorry 

OPY

RSS