Forums

Help › Forums

On the 8th 12th Day of Christmas

Mon, Dec 23 2013 9:39 AM (96 replies)
  • Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 1:50 AM

On the 8th 12th Day of Christmas the Lobsters Lair Country Club gave to me . .

WGT Course Notebook

When WGT introduced the Notebook I thought it was a great idea and wished it was around when I first joined! I tried taking notes for about a day a few years back and it just ended up a mess of bits of paper everywhere! Now you can record and check what works and what doesn't on every hole at the click of a button! 

Ideally we'd like 12 of these Notebooks to go to players new to the game and they will get priority but I'm sure the Santa Claws's would consider longer term players with limited funds.

Your gifts will be delivered by Barry01, patriciawilliams, ZioMio, nanstar, xtabent, stormywind, mrcaddie, TeaTimeSmitty, InspectorVol, davidh29, Giftig and Lobsterboy.

If you would like one just post below . . . Merry Christmas everyone!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 1:58 AM

And another wonderful act from the Lobsters Lair. I was lucky enough to help one of you members of late.

I am sure these great notebooks will benefit the players who get them.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 2:07 AM

awesomeness achieved - nice platter too :)

good on ya LB and those in the Lair - I tried to guess what each day would bring - been wrong every day - how fun to watch this unfold.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 2:35 AM

Yay! This is a fabulous gift for new players!

Good luck today LB and the rest of the gang!

• borntobesting
    9,675 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 2:54 AM

sweetmiffy:

sweetmiffy:

Not just new players.Many of us older players and I mean older in both meanings of the word would find then useful as well.

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:09 AM

borntobesting:
    Not just new players.Many of us older players

I hear ya on that….:-))

Merry X-Mas everyone!

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:10 AM

This is a great gift from Lobsterboy and his clam, I mean clan. This gift will help anyone, especially use with short term memory loss. Keep up the good work.

• ozysouthpaw
    2,938 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:35 AM

Very thoughtful gift from Lobsters Lair. Well done guys :-)

• overtheedge
    5,880 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 4:09 AM

To all my friends over in the Lair, thank you for spreading the holiday spirit throughout the community. I have been a member in the WGT community since July of 2009 and this has been by far the most rewarding and heartfelt event I have ever been a part of.

From Jeff and the entire Elite CC; Have a wonderful, healthy, safe and fun filled Holiday Season everyone.

• BubbaRubble
    26 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 4:26 AM

New Guy Here,

I would love to get a Notebook under the tree this year.

RSS