Forums

Help › Forums

On the 8th 12th Day of Christmas

Mon, Dec 23 2013 9:39 AM (96 replies)
  • Cheese000
    194 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 9:57 AM

I think thats an absolute great idea for a gift, as it would help especially new people for the future, lol. I think its a great gift that could benefit everyone, thank you for doing this and Merry Christmas everyone!

• RadioactiveRebel
    36 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 10:06 AM

Don't put me on the top of the list, but if Santa has a few of these leftover at the end of the day I would love to give one a try. Merry Christmas to everyone and have a safe New Year.

• DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 10:06 AM

A Holy gift very useful, especially for the higher levels who seek perfection in the detail

.. enjoy!

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 10:57 AM

Merry Christmas

• boeling
    320 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 11:03 AM

:(

• xlthauler
    3 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 11:27 AM

i would very much like to have one would help my game greatly  thx 4 ur offer but if u deam someone else in need more pleaase gift them merry x mas xlthauler

• TeeTimeSmitty
    1,972 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 11:29 AM

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 11:33 AM

Lobsterboy:

On the 8th 12th Day of Christmas the Lobsters Lair Country Club gave to me . .

WGT Course Notebook

When WGT introduced the Notebook I thought it was a great idea and wished it was around when I first joined! I tried taking notes for about a day a few years back and it just ended up a mess of bits of paper everywhere! Now you can record and check what works and what doesn't on every hole at the click of a button! 

Ideally we'd like 12 of these Notebooks to go to players new to the game and they will get priority but I'm sure the Santa Claws's would consider longer term players with limited funds.

Your gifts will be delivered by Barry01, patriciawilliams, ZioMio, nanstar, xtabent, stormywind, mrcaddie, TeaTimeSmitty, InspectorVol, davidh29, Giftig and Lobsterboy.

If you would like one just post below . . . Merry Christmas everyone!

To the Lobster Lair CC,and Lobsterboy.  I see your gift is in great demend , and that is verry good , If by any chance you have more demends then anticipated , I wouls love to contribute to your succes ,,,,    If you have  a Name to give me  on my Wall i would gift  a Notebook on your behalf The Lobster Lair.....        to a member of your choosing .....And for all that would like one   i will only accept Lobsterboy  choice on my wall .... If  i am asked by the Lobster Lair CC.                Nothing would please me more today .       Happy Holiday     all   Frapp

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 11:34 AM

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 11:58 AM

frappefort:
    To the Lobster Lair CC,and Lobsterboy.  I see your gift is in great demend , and that is verry good , If by any chance you have more demends then anticipated , I wouls love to contribute to your succes ,,,,    If you have  a Name to give me  on my Wall i would gift  a Notebook on your behalf The Lobster Lair.....        to a member of your choosing
    I to would be happy to gift as well,if you need some extra help give my wall a buzz :)

Happy Xmas one and all :) x

RSS