Forums

Help › Forums

On the 8th 12th Day of Christmas

Mon, Dec 23 2013 9:39 AM (96 replies)
  • RickMoon
    6 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 7:06 AM

This is a great thing that the loster's are doing. Merry Christmas to all. Could I be one of the lucky guys to win a notebook?

• stevejr2013
    16 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 7:10 AM

hello, My name is Steve, This would truly complete my golfing game here. I keep alot of notes, but can't usualy find the ones I need when I need them due to the amount of scattered papers on my desk, thank you for considering

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 7:10 AM

mrcaddie:
    Let's have some fun today!

Was it cold?....lol

• Subsea73
    18 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 7:29 AM

Gifts are always nice this time of year.

Anyone care to share?

• mrmarkaaaa
    10 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 7:31 AM

happy holidays   i hope i am worthy of a free gift   thank you all  lobster lear

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 8:36 AM

Awesome Lobsters Lair!

Hands down, I think you all are one of the most generous groups there is. The gifting and sharing of kindness doesn't start or end here but is continuous throughout the year. You all have an amazing group full of big hearted individuals. 

I wish you all the very best this holiday season! 

From me to everyone in the Lair... Thank you for all you do. 

Merry Christmas!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 8:53 AM

Great  gifting day again,again a smile on my face .... Thank you Lobsters Lair, again the generousity of the CC,s and individuals Members ,are making a memorable contribution to WGT community and a  tradition that will be on every years on WGT .  I am so proud to be part of this great gifting adventure........    So boys and girls   dont be shy , ask   for  gifts,  All the Santas get so much good feeling by giving  .                    Happy Holidays  to all  .              Frapp 

• briklin
    56 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 9:00 AM

Hi guys y are doing a great job whit all this fantastic gifts. I am not new to the game but havent played for over 2 years, and i dont no where my old papers or notes are so i love to have a note book. Mery christmas and a happy new year to all of y.

• TeeTimeSmitty
    1,972 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 9:14 AM

We at the Lair would like to gift some Course Notebooks. If you would like one please throw yourself into this pot.

• stemp1234
    5 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 9:32 AM

I would love to receive and use a notebook!  Limited funds guy that loves this game.

stemp1234

RSS