Forums

Help › Forums

On the 8th 12th Day of Christmas

Mon, Dec 23 2013 9:39 AM (96 replies)
  • mb386
    61 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:46 PM

Merry Christmas. And a Thank you if I receive one. And a Thank you if I don't. Very generous of you.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 4:00 PM

BUMP

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 4:05 PM

Well it looks like many people have asked for the Notebook but having looked at profiles and the winners list it appears we have a definite 8 so we have a minimum of 4 left to give away!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 4:14 PM

Great work Lobsters, Merry Xmas to all.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 4:25 PM

Lobsterboy:
    so we have a minimum of 4 left to give away!

Come and get 'em folks. Four WGT Course Notebooks left for the taking.....and they are being given away for FREE!!!!

Just post a note and let The Lobsters Lair CC know you would like one.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 4:33 PM

Super job all, glad to see the gifting police on the job. Some people just want to get it all and give nothing in return. I don't want to get nasty at this time of year so I won't. Please read MC's original post and abide by the rules. This is about helping out as many people as we can. If you are greedy we don't want you, don't need you and could care less about knowing you. I think I speak for the majority here. I have received so many gifts since being a member here. I have never asked for a single thing since day one but most of my current equipment has been a gift. This is what the community is about. Think of others and wish them a Happy Holiday.

Renni

• opyeuclid
    6,708 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 4:55 PM

renniw52:
    Think of others and wish them a Happy Holiday.

I think of the Friends I have here in WGT land .

I think of all the good I see here .

I think of how we as Friends look out for each other . 

I think more than I should .

I think we all have done a Great job so far with this event .

I know Santa has a new " List " for Christmas in July .

I know some of us had to work or slipped on ice .

But  ,, We the community of this Game of WGT worked together .

• Painter13
    285 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 5:42 PM

Merry Christmas All!!!!

Great Gift......I was fortune enough to receive on day 2 a sleeve that fell of Santa's sleigh

If by chance there are any notebooks left...before the day is done ......maybe Santa can drop another  of his sleigh....LMAO....just kidding...One from my CC  could use one if possible...JLackmann101.....Thanks

Have a Good Night and safe Holidays

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 5:48 PM

>>>>>>BUMP<<<<<<

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 5:52 PM

Lobsterboy:

On the 8th 12th Day of Christmas the Lobsters Lair Country Club gave to me . .

WGT Course Notebook

When WGT introduced the Notebook I thought it was a great idea and wished it was around when I first joined! I tried taking notes for about a day a few years back and it just ended up a mess of bits of paper everywhere! Now you can record and check what works and what doesn't on every hole at the click of a button! 

Ideally we'd like 12 of these Notebooks to go to players new to the game and they will get priority but I'm sure the Santa Claws's would consider longer term players with limited funds.

Your gifts will be delivered by Barry01, patriciawilliams, ZioMio, nanstar, xtabent, stormywind, mrcaddie, TeaTimeSmitty, InspectorVol, davidh29, Giftig and Lobsterboy.

If you would like one just post below . . . Merry Christmas everyone!

I would love one of these I nota new member but I try to participate in fourms n help peeps if can with there game right now I not working so ant afford nothing with only 160 cred for ball wen I need but as soon I saw this note book thought that would help my game a ton if there is any left n f u see fit I would appreaciate one very much so if not that is fine also I hope everyone out there has a wonderful Christmas n really like this idea hope it keeps going as good as it has see u out on the greens

swing

RSS