Forums

Help › Forums

cheap balls

Sat, Mar 22 2014 2:42 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • raafa
    7 Posts
    Mon, Mar 10 2014 4:21 AM

I have 7 good balls in my bag, so when I lose my last ball, why can’t I get one of my balls in my bag, no no I get crap balls

One of the other problems I have my meter is twice the speed of all urs, hence It is pure luck I hit the mark with these free balls

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Mar 10 2014 12:04 PM

FAQ -------------------------------------->

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Mon, Mar 10 2014 12:57 PM

FAQs ----------------------------------------------------------------->

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 5:54 AM

Well done on the large font, very clever and not annoying at all...

raafa:
    One of the other problems I have my meter is twice the speed of all urs

How the feck could you know what our meter is doing??

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 6:47 AM

And welcome to wgt

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 7:04 AM

raafa:

I have 7 good balls in my bag, so when I lose my last ball, why can’t I get one of my balls in my bag, no no I get crap balls

One of the other problems I have my meter is twice the speed of all urs, hence It is pure luck I hit the mark with these free balls

they have a little notice that say this is your last buy now so thats on you if you choose not to buy more so stop crying 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 12:26 PM

raafa:
    no I get crap balls

learn to wipe your bum properly then!!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 3:54 PM

In all truth, the trick is to get really good with free everything like most everyone has. It becomes normal.

• petulant1
    2 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 5:42 PM

SO here is the deal

They give you a better driver when you first join, BUT that driver requires you to purchase virtual balls to slow the meter so you can hit the virtual ball. At this point, I can hit the ding like maybe one out of 100 times, and that is because I am dead drunk. So the question is===do I buy balls or do I buy booze. WGT, the  booze is not virtual, and your f ing balls were put up for sale on E bay. When I sold them, I could not deliver them, so I had to give the money back. Damn, this game is nothing except MONEY MONEY MONEY, the more you have, the better the virtual clubs that make putts drop from 100 yds/ I have reached the point that even though I am a newbie, I am going to be a long gone newbie. Are you people so ignorant not to see that they are playing on your ego to drag money out of your pockets for something you cannot touch, feel or sell

Cmon, you people are as ignorant as republicans who think they are working for you, lol

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 6:24 PM

petulant1:
    SO here is the deal

The deal is, yes it is a  virtual  game, and you in fact will never actually own one pixel. 

But I have never seen anyone from WGT demand that you buy balls to slow the meter down. 

Like in a democracy, you have CHOICE.

petulant1:
    So the question is===do I buy balls or do I buy booze.

This is your choice, and personally, I would rather buy virtual balls that give me pleasure in playing than pissing real money in the can. The advantage on WGT you can play for nothing with good equipment provided you have the time for videos and surveys,  whereas  I can't go to a bar and say can I watch some  videos  to pay for my beer?

Oh and even with top equipment, you still have to know how to use it.

And I do not know whether it had crossed your little pea brain, that WGT is a business, yes the intention is to make a profit.

So run along, because the company will not miss a big spender like you, neither will your friends.

• PAGES
RSS