cheap balls

Sat, Mar 22 2014 2:42 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 10:47 PM
    petulant1:

SO here is the deal

They give you a better driver when you first join, BUT that driver requires you to purchase virtual balls to slow the meter so you can hit the virtual ball. At this point, I can hit the ding like maybe one out of 100 times, and that is because I am dead drunk. So the question is===do I buy balls or do I buy booze. WGT, the  booze is not virtual, and your f ing balls were put up for sale on E bay. When I sold them, I could not deliver them, so I had to give the money back. Damn, this game is nothing except MONEY MONEY MONEY, the more you have, the better the virtual clubs that make putts drop from 100 yds/ I have reached the point that even though I am a newbie, I am going to be a long gone newbie. Are you people so ignorant not to see that they are playing on your ego to drag money out of your pockets for something you cannot touch, feel or sell

Cmon, you people are as ignorant as republicans who think they are working for you, lol

i'm sure you have made a point somewhere in all of that. I don't see it. As long as anyone does not interfear with someone else's ability to do something, why do you care? Do you honestly believe that members of wgt do not know what they are doing? You greatly underestimate us and greatly overestimate your own value ! MY nickle!
  • alosso
    21,052 Posts
    Sat, Mar 22 2014 2:42 AM

petulant1:
    They give you a better driver when you first join, BUT that driver requires you to purchase virtual balls to slow the meter so you can hit the virtual ball.
    Why not try it the other way?

Use the Starter driver which has an extraordinary slow meter, and use cost-free Starter balls to get aquainted with hitting the ding. This is a feat which needs practice, and a sober head. If you prefer booze, here is a common tip for you:

"If you're drunk, don't drive. Don't even putt!"

• PAGES
RSS