Help › Forums

Live Gamer not giving many credits for last few days

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 10 2014 3:01 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BadMuzza
    20 Posts
    Sun, Apr 6 2014 10:17 AM

Anyone else noticed that Live Gamer isn't offering many credits of the last few days?  

• kirla
    73 Posts
    Sun, Apr 6 2014 8:21 PM

Happens sometimes. Just have to wait. I have earned over $1000 the last couple of years. Sooner or later there should be more. I just go back to the starter ball or 10 cents balls till the videos come back. 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Apr 6 2014 10:11 PM
    There have been slightly fewer lately but the surveys have been ok. They do vary a lot between countries though.
  • TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 1:56 AM

• mukbrain
    225 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 5:50 PM

Though there hasn't been as many either. Only 3-4 a day when there was 9-10 a day just last week (3/31). And the survey thing is disabled for me, even though I did get the 120 credits from submitting a complaint form. Perhaps I did get too many credits from them (silly). And as for SSA, I've only did the 1-4 videos a day from them.

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Tue, Apr 8 2014 3:06 AM

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Tue, Apr 8 2014 6:20 AM

How about coming up with some new videos advertising new virtual equipment to earn credits when ways to earn them are reduced. I don't care how you do it, but your customers need to be able to earn enough credits to buy at least 1 decent ball per day. It's just going to lead to reduced play by many, I do less RG's & have gone from several tourneys per day down to 1 or 2.

• redsport1
    79 Posts
    Tue, Apr 8 2014 2:57 PM

yep...i live on those...they get them back cause i stink at game....lol....cmon

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Apr 9 2014 5:04 PM

This is what I typically get from live gamer.

Today's view list...

After clicking on the subway link I see..

After clicking on the remaining four options I see...

Thanks for nothing WGT.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 12:01 AM

OK WGT we have a BIG problem here!

My PC is very secure, so I go to the Live Gamer ad page and figure since they haven't been giving away crap lately and you have something to do with that particular company I would see if they would actually pay the 70 views on the Subway ad, note I use a hotmail email address that is only set up for these spam sites, I never logon to it!

So I click no no no no no +30-40 more no's because I am not interested in any of that crap when suddenly to my astonishment a page appears with my name and address, and real email already filled in, a couple of more no's and another appears with my name and address, then another....

and THIS INFORMATION CAME FROM MY WGT ACCOUNT PAGE I GUARANTEE IT!!!!

I know this because when I signed up for WGT in 2008 I was doing something else at the same time and couldn't hit the shift key, so ALL the personal info was spelled with lower case letters, something I had NEVER done before or SINCE, just HERE!!!!!

So WTF are you doing giving my f'n personal information out to your G'D@MN advertisers? I will be watching this like a hawk and if I get 1 f'n letter, phone call, or anything you will wish I had never signed up for an account here...

I usually stick up for this site, don't complain much although there is plenty to complain about, but this is WAY over the line and don't even tell me this didn't come directly from my "SECURED" account page because it exactly as it appears on there  right down to the mistake I made accidentally misspelling the street name....right name but no space in the middle....or handled privately by email, BS, this is serious and everyone should hear about it!!!!

VERY DISAPPOINTING!!! Can't f'n trust anyone anymore you bunch of c**********...don't even respond to me about this, there is NO excuse, and you DID it period!!!

• PAGES
RSS