Forums

Help › Forums

RE: Being Cheated

Thu, Oct 14 2010 6:00 AM (35 replies)
  • PrivateAccount
    23 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 1:39 PM

Hello, My rating is 69.61 I created a game today and this person ***** joined ( He's a Tour master with a rating of 64.23. I have been a member for 2 years ( my Screen name is PrivateAccount ) We played a full 18 on Kiawah Island we get to the 18th hole and I am 1 stroke ahead of ***** both of our 2nd shots are on the back of the green. ***** is 2 feet behind me so he' goes 1st he lags it down to about 4 feet from the pin for his 3rd shot I do the same leaving mine 1 foot away we are both going for parr. He leaves without putting his 4 footer so it goes to me, I make mine. ( At this point I'm a happy camper and his ball is still on the green about 4 foot away. Kool, I will pick up some points. Well now it goes to the next page It shows I have a parr and *****  has a birdie to tie the game. HUH WTF he didn't get a birdie, he didn't even finish the 18th hole and was putting for a parr. I have been told by many people that there is cheating going on WTG. Found several sites that confirm that yes there is cheating going on. How can he have gotten a birdie when he was putting for par but left the game with his ball still on the green for his forth shot. soooooo How can he have gotten a birdie. By this happening, I went from a 100% sure win too end up tying the game. If Andy has found a way to cheat wouldn't you want to put and end to him playing on here. Or is he someone that works for WGT? and gets special treatment? Yes, I'm a little ticked off that I was cheated even though I won the game. It didn't change my rating at all. Pls readjust the ranking from my 69.61 too 64.23 That should make me about 68.80. Please let me know how this could have happened and how it will be fixed for me to get my PROPER ranking.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 9:24 PM

Being a member at WGT.com for two years, you should know not to call people out in the forums.

PA, I don't think what you describe is accurate. This just doesn't happen with this game. You missed a shot or something.

You need to show proof to make anyone see the anomaly you describe. You make a lot of allegations PA.

Send an e-mail to members@worldgolftour.com and explain this situation to them.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 11:52 PM

Well I believe him. Anybody else?

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 5:20 AM

Yup, me too - and there have been other similar posts made about this on other forums, looks to be a valid bug.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 5:46 AM

The score doesn't get posted. This same thing happened to me yesterday and the quitting player that got a birdie for leaving before the last putt did not have the score in his history.

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 7:12 AM

I think that since andy shot 3, and he shot 4, they count the three, and he gets a birdie. happened to me before.

• terrydongle
    54 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 7:47 AM

Richard4168:
    Being a member at WGT.com for two years, you should know not to call people out in the forums.

Typical response from a forum troller who replies to anything and everything. That was his 1st ever post, he doesn't know not to call people out. Idiot !!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 6:45 AM

Hey Terry, you do know not to call people out in the forums, so why did you call me out here? You're the forum troll.

• PrivateAccount
    23 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 6:16 AM

Richard, I don't care what you THINK. I was in the game, Not you. It's not a bug. WGT workers can control anything they want. It was 100% unfair what happened. I emailed WGT and got a soft reponse. Basicly, They said nothing.

• PrivateAccount
    23 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 6:19 AM

A Valied bug? I don't think so, 3 Years later and they still havent fixed it? Give me a break!

RSS