Forums

Help › Forums

RE: Being Cheated

Thu, Oct 14 2010 6:00 AM (35 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 5:10 PM

I have to say something here. Im halfway through a 9 hole strokeplay game for creds here, im hitting the ding and the ball is going all over the place (wind considered), im adjusting my marker on the greens for steep curves only to see the ball go straight, and i just took a shot to a pin 171 yds away with an iron with 175 yds on the clock. The wind was 17mph at my back, the pin is on the front edge of the green, so i wanted to make sure i got on the green. I hit the ding and guess what? the ball landed 20 yds short of the pin (in front of the green). Now i know im using the right clubs, coz i always check. This game is not rigged.......... nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo. Rip off merchants.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 5:18 PM

mrshazam:

Its almost a year,,,and I've learned to accept this game for \the absoluie *** it is...The folks who tell you that Wgt does not control the out-come,,,are the the ones who have learned to cheat the game... Save your $$,,,WGT could care less about your concerns...have enough games under my belt,,,to tell you,,,after all you may learn,,,no matter how well you play a shot,,,some funk will befall you,,,and it will be evident,,,and if that doesn't work,,,your meter will F up,,,just when you need it most,,,Go ahead and feed WGT the $$ for what,,,for chrap....

Everybody gets a visit from the beast or a meter jump here or there.  WGT doesn't get involved in games, as best I know.

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 6:31 PM

CharlemagneRH:

mrshazam:

Its almost a year,,,and I've learned to accept this game for \the absoluie *** it is...The folks who tell you that Wgt does not control the out-come,,,are the the ones who have learned to cheat the game... Save your $,,,WGT could care less about your concerns...have enough games under my belt,,,to tell you,,,after all you may learn,,,no matter how well you play a shot,,,some funk will befall you,,,and it will be evident,,,and if that doesn't work,,,your meter will F up,,,just when you need it most,,,Go ahead and feed WGT the $ for what,,,for chrap....

Everybody gets a visit from the beast or a meter jump here or there.  WGT doesn't get involved in games, as best I know.

yep it does happen to everyone is not a conspiracy only advice i can give,get ur pc running as smoothly as possible dont run background apps set up ur settings that work best for ur pc and a game booster does help a little with gameplay suprisignly enough even though i was sceptical at first,and make sure ur anti virus program is not using 2 much resources if ur processor and ram cant handle it...

• d1jpa70
    9 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 3:22 PM

I posted the very same thing on bug forum. I can verify this does happen. it happened twice to me earlier. I was leading by 1 shot on the final hole, and on both occasions (different opponent) they disconnected whilst on the final green after just 2 shots.

The game was awarded to them after I putted out even though they failed to take any putts, and the scorecard recorded them as shooting an eagle 2!

We both were on the green in 2, the difference is that I played out the game, and got a par at the end and my cheating opponent was awarded a fake eagle.

its clearly a bug, it happens every single time so is easily repeatable, so should be fixed as a matter of priority I would imagine. Its just a shame that so many people in such a short space of time, should think it is acceptable to cheat.

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 5:04 PM

It  seems too me that WGT dont give a flying fk  about  paying members or non payin  in this game ,as  its always messed up this game meter  jerk . frozen  games .error codes. too me there only after one thing and thats your Money. sooner people  realise this then something might get done. (very much doubt it tho)

whats happened  too the Paying Customers Rights?  hmm..

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 6:00 AM

Sure it happens.

But who cares that someone who quits appears to beat you?I read somewhere that their score doesnt show later on anyway,whilst yours still does.I havent met anyone yet that says they check all the scores anyway,and I dont even know(or care) how to,so come play me if winning is that important to you.I can lose pretty good,and it sounds like an ego massage might do more good than complaining to WGT anyway lol.

((((((((((((xxLizziexx)))))))))))

RSS