Help › Forums

RE: Being Cheated

Thu, Oct 14 2010 6:00 AM (35 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 6:02 AM

RichKCL:
    That is not me in the picture LOL

Hmmmmmm, i think WGT needs to investigate this. HE HE, only joking...good post.

• BriRock
    148 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 6:29 AM

I too have had a similar issue...I played a round the other day, and every shot i hit didn't go in the hole.  Sometimes i had to hit three, four, even FIVE shots before the ball went in the hole.  I dont understand this.  I dinged every shot and adjusted for wind perfectly, but still had to hit the ball 70 times the entire round.  So i said to myself, "Myself, its just one round, it must be a bug".  Then i played another round, and wouldn't you know it, the same thing happened.  There were even two holes that i had to hit the ball SIX times,  SIX TIMES to get it in the hole!  I feel this is rediculous, and a personal attack by WGT on my average.  Please WGT adjust my average to reflect what should've happened and change it from its currant 68.4 to 19.7 (this will allow for two shots that i feel shouldn't have gone in on the first try in the second round due to my inablitly to adjust for the earth's rotation properly, but just those two shots). Please tell me if anyone else is having this problem, or is it just me??!?! 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 6:32 AM

PrivateAccount:
    A Valied bug? I don't think so, 3 Years later and they still havent fixed it? Give me a break!

...And WGT isn't going to either. 

• Ripped1
    56 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 10:07 AM

What rule is worse to break...calling the quitter out in a forum(oh no! u hurt someone's feelings), or being the douche bag quitter? I am up for calling the douche bag quitters out in the forum so we know who not to play. I have my list of quitters somewhere. I am going to find it &* post their names with a charactor difference. This charactor will be a "z1" added in the middle of the name so all u got to do is take it out and u then know who they are. That way I wouldn't be using their exact user name, therefore it should be no issues with braking forum rules. 

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 10:46 AM

BriRock:

I too have had a similar issue...I played a round the other day, and every shot i hit didn't go in the hole.  Sometimes i had to hit three, four, even FIVE shots before the ball went in the hole.  I dont understand this.  I dinged every shot and adjusted for wind perfectly, but still had to hit the ball 70 times the entire round.  So i said to myself, "Myself, its just one round, it must be a bug".  Then i played another round, and wouldn't you know it, the same thing happened.  There were even two holes that i had to hit the ball SIX times,  SIX TIMES to get it in the hole!  I feel this is rediculous, and a personal attack by WGT on my average.  Please WGT adjust my average to reflect what should've happened and change it from its currant 68.4 to 19.7 (this will allow for two shots that i feel shouldn't have gone in on the first try in the second round due to my inablitly to adjust for the earth's rotation properly, but just those two shots). Please tell me if anyone else is having this problem, or is it just me??!?! 

lol funny as but truth betold is a glitch how he says, has happened to me once or twice actually but is no biggie guy actually in tonights game bethpage hole#1 hits into the trees then hits the trees for 6 more shots before he decided to quit with out finishing hole it posted his first hole as +1 then locked up the game lol was impressed with a +1 total for 6 shots and not being on green or sinking putt though i must admit :)

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 10:52 AM

Ripped1:
    What rule is worse to break...calling the quitter out in a forum(oh no! u hurt someone's feelings), or being the douche bag quitter? I am up for calling the douche bag quitters out in the forum so we know who not to play. I have my list of quitters somewhere. I am going to find it &* post their names with a charactor difference. This charactor will be a "z1" added in the middle of the name so all u got to do is take it out and u then know who they are. That way I wouldn't be using their exact user name, therefore it should be no issues with braking forum rules.

first on list

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 10:58 AM

Ripped1:

then people can make printed copies and post them on their wall beside pc  and look at them before they start each round as if lol

• Ripped1
    56 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 11:20 AM

then people can make printed copies and post them on their wall beside pc  and look at them before they start each round as if lol

As if I really give a crap. I don't have a list. lol.   I don''t even play against peeps because every1 and I mean every1 I played against back when I first started would quit if they were losing to me(other than personal friends), so I don't bother...the tourny's are good enough to occupy my time.  

I was just being an ass for this game pissed me off this AM do to major inconsistenancies when hitting the same shot(with same wind & other conditions) in a ctth game.  Plus I like to get reactions out of others, just like you.

P.S.  Saw The Church about 6 months ago in the States.  Still a great show, but not like 1986-1987.

• snipersammy
    9 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 5:11 PM
    Gravity,gravity,gravity, the game will continue to be sub par until you adjust for gravity. CANNOT continue to putt and have balls above the hole, its ridiculous.The wind is bad enough or should I say irratic at best then add the ridiculous club selection, WTF are u trying to accomplish.
  • mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 4:58 PM

Its almost a year,,,and I've learned to accept this game for \the absoluie *** it is...The folks who tell you that Wgt does not control the out-come,,,are the the ones who have learned to cheat the game... Save your $$$,,,WGT could care less about your concerns...have enough games under my belt,,,to tell you,,,after all you may learn,,,no matter how well you play a shot,,,some funk will befall you,,,and it will be evident,,,and if that doesn't work,,,your meter will F up,,,just when you need it most,,,Go ahead and feed WGT the $$$ for what,,,for chrap....

RSS