Forums

Help › Forums

Day 24....Christmas 2014

Thu, Dec 31 2015 2:35 AM (195 replies)
  • Barry01
    285 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 6:11 AM

Just want to wish Mcraddie  a merry Christmas and say another job well done and thanks to all the country clubs that participated  hope every one has a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year 

Barry01

• ScottyScott
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 6:18 AM

My name is scottyscott and my wish for Christmas is a new set of irons ,the best I can use at my level 

Merry Christmas to all 

• PhilipKirk
    8 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 6:20 AM

Dear Santa, MrCaddie,- WGTdbloshoe, and the rest of Santa's helpers, thank you all for being so generous.  Please stop by PhilipKirk and drop off that Ping 275 yard driver that wil help me be a good little golfer. LOL.  Merry Christmas to all.  

• Dreamweaver70
    67 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 6:58 AM

Level 94 Nike Putter

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

• cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 6:59 AM

Hello All,

I just wanted to say what an honor and pleasure it was to be included in the 24 Days of Christmas this year. On behalf of all of the members of Cheers Golf Club.....Thank You Mr Caddie for bringing this all together and being such a big part in making it happen. You done GOOD Wayne !!

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year from all of us to You and Yours.

cap

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:05 AM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Tis' the final night of the event brought to you by MrCaddie and all the other wonderful players who participated.  MrCaddie will be selecting who gets WGT's presents this year.  Stay tuned to see what MrCaddie pulls out of his bag!

Wow! Once again I'm honored to choose the lucky recipients on WGTs behalf on their day to play Santa.

Well, it looks like WGT left me the keys to the pro-shop and you know what that means? It means this-

Let the party begin!

It's only about 9:30am here at the North Pole and Marco129 pretty much cleaned out Santa's workshop yesterday, so let me see what the elves and I can find lying around here. We'll need some time to finish any half made toys and then we still have to wrap them, so keep sending in your letters to Santa.

I know this may be a very busy day for lots of you so we'll take our time today. Also, I just saw the elves unwrap a bottle of Jack Daniels intended for MichaelStroke.....so this might take us a really, really long time today. (Those little guys always seem to know where the booze is.)

Remember folks, I'm just picking the lucky recipients.....it's WGT that is playing Santa today, your "thanks" should be addressed to them.

Merry Christmas

mrcaddie

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:06 AM

Merry X-Mas Everyone!

Great work MC and all the other Santas :-)

Enjoy your holidays and be safe….

• NorthernHoser
    65 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:10 AM

Merry Christmas Santa.

If you have any credits left I'd sure appreciate a set of those high end Nike Forged irons and if you don't have any left, still have yourself a nice and save trip tonight.

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:11 AM

1st of all  I wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE NEW YEARS.......... ok ive been waiting 23 days like a good (old) boy for WGT to play santa......so heres my wish santa.... I sure need a new 3 wood  the X2 hot  ( level 73 ) would  be nice to find under the tree

ty  thomas

• KFaubert
    27 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:14 AM

Thank you Mr Caddie and Santa's , not to mention  WGT for also stepping up to help on this last day!  I was a santa last year and it was a great experience, this year i'm still catching up after being out of work for a while so time to give others a turn :)

On that note, i'd love to see a new Callaway Big Bertha 3W Lvl 89  under my tree this year. 

Marry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all, and have a wonderful holiday season!

Keith

RSS