Forums

Help › Forums

Day 24....Christmas 2014

Thu, Dec 31 2015 2:35 AM (195 replies)
  • JMcmanamy
    171 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:23 AM

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to you Santa McCaddie,

This is my first Xmas here and it is amazing how thoughtful and generous all you Santas have been for 23 days and now today it comes to an end. Hopefully next year my CC will be in a position to help with this wonderful activity next year...... to all of you I applaud you. Well done Santa McCaddie. I didn't notice this event till a week ago so I haven't tried as often as others to be generously gifted. I hope they all are happy by the end of this wonderful day and I wish them luck. I could get these myself from all the hard work I have done in videos, surveys and purchases, but everyone always enjoys finding some thing special under their tree. So..... in that regard I will ask Santa if I have been good enough to receive an Odyssey Versa Putter (L86+), or if that's too much to ask for, a couple sleeves of upper end Volvik Crystal Vapor Balls (L53+) Green  or higher would put a Xmas smile on my face and start the new year out beautifully. I know the gifts are limited so take care of the needier players first...... if there is anything left after that it will be greatly appreciated.

I want to once again thank all you Santas who have made this a wonderful event for the players who took the time to send out their wish lists.

Thank you Santa McCaddie, and Thank you WGT.

P.S........who asked for the Bandon Par # course???????   its a beast and a challenge.....good job.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you have participated in some way.

Seasons Greetings,

Gerry

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:26 AM

What a great honor  bestowed upon MrC, and well deserved also!

All the Santa's and their helpers did an excellent job this year. I'm sure you all have made many little WGT'ers very happy this year.

I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

P.S. Did I mention the Nike Method Putter(l94)?  HA HA HA

• GrumpyTom
    7 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:30 AM

Merry Christmas to all. the new Odyssey versa #1 black putter would look good in my stocking and then in my bag. have a safe and joyous holiday season.

• MCarey2
    22 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:47 AM

Thank you MC. Now about that Ghost Spider putter Level 92. I can sing and dance, tell jokes, stump everyone with Cheech and Chong trivia. I am a regular guy who really, really, really, please, please, please wants this new putter. Please and thank you in advance. Work with me here.

MC-

Unfortunately for you I'm not playing Santa today,  the guys at A Band of Brothers CC are, so it's up to them who finds a gift in their stocking.

There are still 4 days left.....so you never know.

There might even be some gifts given out on Christmas Day, you never know.

M

Please? Still patiently hoping for that new putter. Merry Christmas! Thank you in advance.

• westievt
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:47 AM

In this season of joy, I don't want to be a downer -- but there's so much violence and injustice throughout the world.

Maybe this simple game can help reach out with a message of sportsmanship and friendship to countries everywhere -- bringing people together in some way.

Peace to all -- and thanks WGT for many hours of enjoyment in 2014.

• catz37
    24 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:05 AM

Dear Santa, Maybe I have asked for too much so maybe you can leave me a few sleeves of good balls for my lv43 amateur self? TY catz37@yahoo.com

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:15 AM

just stopped by to bump it up,have fun

• why9
    907 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:18 AM

is  a great thing all of you have done the last 23 day's much respect .

id never ask any player to go out of pocket for me . but as this day is on the company id love to find a lvl 85 Nike iron set under the tree .  I have  been holding out for lvl 97so long but sill seems so far away .

merry Christmas  and best of luck to you all in he coming year .

(*¿*) ,lll

• Ladychipper
    22,999 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:26 AM

Hey Mark, that's my Clyde.  

Here is a pony for Courteney:

Pony with Christmas Antlers Stock Photo

Merry Christmas!

• RichKCL
    278 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:30 AM

Dear Santa,  my name is Richard    i play this game a lot i do not work i live with my Daughter and Husband.  while they work i watch my grandson ,I play golf on my laptop while he watches  bob the builder, and paw patrol and plays with his train set.  i do ok but i get beat more often by the guys who can afford the big Bertha set of woods.  i watch a lot of videos and take surveys to earn credits.it is hard enough keeping up in balls.  so my wish is to get the set of BB woods please.If I had my choice of 1 of those please the 3 wood .   

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

RSS