Forums

Help › Forums

The Hustle 14 is Live!!

Sun, Oct 25 2015 4:14 PM (1,691 replies)
  • mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 1:02 PM

Well..... me and mr Bollox played our match today....and i must say for me it was pretty exciting!!  I was hoping before the match started that he whouldnt beat me to much, so i didnt look to stupid in the forum after!!  lol  anyway, i did my best all the way, and to be honest i actually thought that i had him afther a couple hole on the back 9....but you know how it is....head begins to boil...and then you *** it up  lol!! anyway, GG sir Bollox, it is allways a pleasure to play against you sir!!  Good luck for the rest of the tourney!!  

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 1:08 PM

Thanks for postin the cards mr.  Never thought I could come back from a 3dn lead the way your putter was working.   Your game has improved a lot in the last 4 months, sure you will find your way to the finals of a hustle soon.

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 1:23 PM

ahhh Dyb! 3 up with 5 to go!!  Well, either Bollox is enjoying toying with his first 3 opponents or the pressure of defeating him is getting to his opponents. That's what reputation can do for you!  Either way, great matches, well done BiB...

Cyl6 and Hans are trying to get their match in today. No updates from Bart and DSheav yet...will keep you posted.

• cyl6
    347 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 2:09 PM

Played a fun match with Hanswurst, he won 3 & 1.  It was a really fun match, and again, my apologies for delaying our match due to scheduling. Good luck in the next round bud!

Some highlights from the match were Hanswurst chipping in for birdie on 11 (that hole hates me) resulting in a 2-shot swing.  I also managed to hit a tree on 12 and I played my 2nd shot from the park benches :). He hit a great shot on 17 to inside 4 ft to seal it. Great match, thanks for playing!

Scorecard:

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 2:17 PM

Thanks cyl, was a pleasure playing u. We both got some unlucky spots during the match, but mine were easier to recover, guess that made the little difference. Cheers

• LeopoldStotch
    4 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 3:45 PM

• zant
    319 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 6:20 PM

Earlier played great round with LeopoldStotch he won 1 up 2nd hole of sudden death.

We had a great run all 20 holes. A lot of birdies: multiple long birdie puts and great approaches were made by both of us. Highlights we both eagle #9  Leo had very long putt  i dropped it from 11 feet.Another one  I chip in one from 12 yds. that actually saved my ace because Leo drained not an easy 16 foot put also for a bird.

We both played  well,i made one mistake and  it's what it takes to lose at sudden death. Missed 4 footer at 2nd hole. Well i am not 1st and not the last who will loose due to relatively  easy putt,oh well s..t happens:)

Well played Leo.Good luck with remaining games.

Hit them well fellas.

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 8:30 AM

Congrats hans and leopold!  Again, sorry for the delay on my match. We are scheduled to play Friday afternoon.  If I should win, then I can play you right after that Hans or early next week to catch up.

Bart and Dsheav are trying to get their match in today, tomorrow, or Friday.  Thanks for the great pace guys. Hope you are all having fun!

http://www.i-tourney.com/lite/cce5008e3b/fullscreen

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2011 12:18 PM

Played my second round match with monty and lost in a rather embarrassing fashion,7&5. I played horribly both tee to green and on the greens too, monty played some great golf  and was definitely the better player (he was -10 thru 13 if i recall correctly). Nice playing with ya monty, gl in the next round.

• kam4122
    1,695 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2011 12:25 PM

Just finished my match with Mo (Mohuyu).

Enjoyable match, good company, felt for Mo as nothing went for him at all, always wrong side for putting or just running out of fairway, just one of those rounds I guess, we all get them, but horrible to have one in a hustle match.

Credit to Mo though he kept going and played some great shots, but its tough when its not running for you and your opponent is 10 under through 13.

Thanks for the game Mo.

Cheers

Monty

RSS