Help › Forums

making it easyer for players to get better clubs

Thu, Nov 25 2010 6:33 PM (136 replies)
  • b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 7:44 PM

x1524807:
    I do not think spitzzer wanted new balls

I said I was done responded, but you are so delusional and misinformed that is continues to blow my mind...

But maybe the balls, and what seems to be a driver,  putter and wedge is what he wanted or needed....

Cheers,

b0geybuster

• Canada15
    84 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:35 PM

hahaha jus a bunch of hot heads. lol  this is sooo funnny.  but ya bogey buster dude you re a cocky *** you know.  and all the other guys backing you up.  ya she maybe took it a litte far with the competition and ur right ur just a talent at wgt.  but whatever man.  lets go to the real golf course and leave ur basement or your office.  then we can see who the better golfer is.

and her point is correct.  buying clubs makes the game far easier.  dont kid urself pal.  $20 is just $20 but for a university student like myself that is a lot.  and if you feel the need to dispute that then i can promise you i will have more money than you when i find a job after my schooling is over.  but right now i dont have that much money to invest into a computer game, eventhough i still think it is really fun.

so to all you middle aged assholes who commented on this, realize that you really dont mean that much to the world, and that this 'game' is ran by probly just a few guys and it is not that important.  so if you are able to to shoot a 65 avg with starter clubs, then give urself a big pat on the back and start working on your real life golf game if you are that talented at course management. 

and.. wgt makes plenty off of advertisement and they do not need $40 from each player for the best 'virtual set of clubs.'  id agree with 5 to 10 dollars but thats just a cheap university student talking.  im obviously not as intelligent as the big bad bogey buster.

cheers,

Canada15 (why does that idiot always putt this. lol)

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:42 PM

The truest characters of ignorance are vanity, pride and arrogance.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:44 PM

Canada15:
    and that this 'game' is ran by probly just a few guys and it is not that important.

Lets start with I hope you are taking or re-taking English or a spelling class, probly it not proper English!

Canada15:
    lets go to the real golf course and leave ur basement or your office.  then we can see who the better golfer is.

You realize that real golf may aide you in your WGT experience, that the two abilities are not related.   I am a 23 HCP IRL, not afraid of that,  not a good golfer my any means, but I enjoy all realms of golf wheather it here or on the real links.......

I have never had a lesson in real life, but I can assure you that lessons have been taught to me on WGT.  

Canada15:
    but ya bogey buster dude you re a cocky *** you know. 

How is it cocky to just straight up point out facts?   Everyone has played with those clubs, actually I can't confirm but I know I didn't have a beginner and starter set, and that the ones I used had little to  no spin.  The ones I used today to prove a point at times checked better then the clubs I use for competition.   

Canada15:

and if you feel the need to dispute that then i can promise you i will have more money than you when i find a job after my schooling is over.

Your pretty sure about that?   Good luck with that...I hope your parents are paying for your schooling, so that you can get a head start.   

I can loan you the $20 if you like, with interest of course, but I really do hope you do as well as you think you are going to do, and when you do  don't forget "us little people in our trailer homes"

Cheers,

b0geybuster

P.S Are you by chance related to x1524807

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 11:26 PM

[quote user="x1524807"......I talked to the president of the good old boys club, and he said you are not a member, never will be a member, and you are wasting your time trying to get on their good side.

To give you the whole quote, "Hell will freeze over before he becomes a member"

Excuse me x......could you refresh my memory when we had that conversation?

Edit....seeing's how my "character" got dragged into this little fiasco, I think its only fitting that I should be compensated with a couple of sleeve's of balls also. G1-SD any color preferred.TY LMAO

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 6:58 AM

being serious, this thread has been so entertaining in the last 3 days, i will gift David some balls since he never made it in to the Good Old Boys Club.

Things might change, Im running for the next president for the GOBC.

LJ

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 9:37 AM

oneputtdavid:
    Excuse me x......could you refresh my memory when we had that conversation?

what you will not do for free balls, but maybe you need them

you are not president, you are sec-treas, seeing that they call you daddy warbucks

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 9:47 AM

SGTBilko:
    The truest characters of ignorance are vanity, pride and arrogance.

i bet you figured that out when you were shaving, a good look in the mirror is always helpful

Sarge, I noticed one thing about all you guys, you all have an arrogance that only money could buy, you all have an ego that takes up a city block, and none of you will show your real skills without the upgrades. You all run from a challenge, knowing that you cannot back up that arrogance and ego. When someone like me challenges that, you guys go crazy, coming to the aid of the other, because I am really challenging all of you. You take an Am, give him 3 weeks in this game and he becomes a pro, then you sell him upgrades, and he becomes a master, and then he plays a few rounds and he becomes a legend, which really appeals to your arrogance and ego, BUT real masters and legends would scorn you for taking such an easy route to become masters and legends. Legends play for 20 years, masters for 10, and you guys buy a couple of clubs, and you think that makes a master

So again I say, any of you masters/LEGENDS,  who want to show me you can break par at beth page, I will apologize for everything i have said, and give you my 300 credits, but I do not hear any footsteps running to me door saying i take the challenge, instead I get from bogey all the BS that any ego maniac could give. He is dodging the challenge. He plays everyday, so he has no reason not to SHOW ME HIS GREAT SKILL

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 10:12 AM

"ljbast"....being serious, this thread has been so entertaining in the last 3 days, i will gift David some balls since he never made it in to the Good Old Boys Club......................Things might change, Im running for the next president for the GOBC.

Thanx LJ.:)....best not to let xw/many#'s know, she might think its a conspiracy.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 10:34 AM

oneputtdavid:
    hings might change, Im running for the next president for the GOBC.

LOL, if you will allow me the vote, i pledge my vote to you, because in my mind I believe you should be president, wasting time as sec-treas

Have you noticed all your members have been so nasty to me, I guess like in real life, you hit a nerve, and you say nasty words

RSS