Forums

Help › Forums

making it easyer for players to get better clubs

Thu, Nov 25 2010 6:33 PM (136 replies)
  • x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 7:53 AM

b0geybuster:

You still hit from the ladies tees, right?

First crack, ya not 65 average, but none the less...

no, never said i was a 65, said you were a 65, if not sorry

here is the game, and I am sure with your skill you will show up

We go to practice round, you pick out tees, wind and pins

you leave the crutches at home and use reg clubs and balls

you are a legend, so I will be easy pickings for you.

legend, let us see your 63 average with you picking out all the playing things

WHY DO I THINK YOU WILL NOT SHOW

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:04 AM

I was suggesting that you would point out that my 33 was in fact a 66 average.   

here is a screen shot of the clubs i used, I copied the ones in your profile....

Look closely now.  All Starter equipment......

Cheers,

b0geybuster

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:10 AM

b0geybuster:

I was suggesting that you would point out that my 33 was in fact a 66 average.   

here is a screen shot of the clubs i used, I copied the ones in your profile....

Look closely now.  All Starter equipment......

Cheers,

b0geybuster

Bogey,

She didn't even read your post. If she did she would realize that you played the BLUE tees, which are behind the whites, with starter equipment.

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:22 AM

x1524807:

Soulcatcher:

If you cannot afford 20 bucks maybe your time would be better spent somewhere other than the internet..........

by the way.....

how much does your internet cost a month?

how rude. Your logic--poor people cannot play because they use their 20 bucks for more useful things like clothes and food for their kids, insurance and gas for the car, little presents for the kids, and all the other things that us GROWN UPS have to worry about

So then you run off into how much the internet costs. Think mr soulcatcher, the internet is used by the whole family, not only a entertainment factor, but an educational tool for me and the kids. I do not pay for the internet because I want to play WGT, I pay for it so my kids have the same opportunity as your kids, but rich people like you do not have to worry. Your tax cut takes care of all these little things for you, that are big things for me

SHAME

OMG cupcake is at it again

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:34 AM

b0geybuster:
    Look closely now.  All Starter equipment

O COME ON, ANYONE CAN MAKE A PHONY CARD, LET US SEE IT FOR REAL

I noticed you failed to say ok to the match. I gave you everything to choose from, so what is the big deal. Why are you hiding from showing the whole world what you can do

MEET YOU AT BETH PAGE, ANY TIME YOU THINK YOU CAN SHOW ALL OF US THE REAL LEGEND YOU ARE

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:36 AM

swannyxx:

OMG cupcake is at it again

I talked to the president of the good old boys club, and he said you are not a member, never will be a member, and you are wasting your time trying to get on their good side.

To give you the whole quote, "Hell will freeze over before he becomes a member"

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:41 AM

Just for fun white tees and i left 2 putts two inches short or this is a 31.  You have not had a round under par since June 16th.   Good luck with your game, my time wasted on you is done.....

Cheers for the laughs and throwing me a challenge, it was fun!

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:43 AM

I did not think your ego was so large

I pulled this out of your profile. No reg clubs do this, lol, what a clown, and this is why you will never show anyone what you do with regs

Longest Drive

380 Yd.

Avg. Driving Distance

279 Yd.

Driving Accuracy

85.95%

Longest Putt Made

96 Ft.

Putting Avg. Per Hole

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:45 AM

why is it that you good old boys live up to your reputations. all bullies are brave until you come up to their nose and say, YOU THROW THE FIRST PUNCH

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR PUNCH

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:47 AM

Too hard to hit your face with your foot in your mouth all the time.....

:)

Happy hitting

RSS