Forums

Help › Forums

making it easyer for players to get better clubs

Thu, Nov 25 2010 6:33 PM (136 replies)
  • x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 2:52 PM

ljbast:

X15..........807,  dont tempt b0gey to actually take you up on your offer. You will lose your credits, and the "whole world" as you call it will see it. I think you should spend more time completing offers and surveys, instead of compaining about people with better clubs.

BTW, I hope you still love me.

( does that get me in the Good Old Boys Club? )

No, to get into the good old boys club you have to be either a racist, bully or just plain stupid

He can have my credits, i have no use for them, would never upgrade anything, including balls. Some of the boys are always running out of balls

I do not complain about those who have better clubs, what i complain about is that they think it is there skill that allows for those phony 65 avg. 

funny thing you said my whole world---that is funny, wgt could never be my life, my life is hubby and kids. WGT is a round at night, if i can find someone who will not quit, and those masters are quitters, let me tell you

do not worry about me, I have lived with bullies before, and I always found out if you get in their face, they will run, just like bogey. The minute I challenged him he ran and made up a phony score card. That is so typical of a bully

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 2:58 PM

I will keep saying this the offer still stands - I will even mpc for the 300 creds if you like.

• Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 3:10 PM

x.....7 You spend more time arguing on the forums with every person in WGT than playing the game, are you sure everything is ok in your life?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 3:11 PM

.....remember..... just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you........

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 3:12 PM

your husband and kid?

I thought you were a guy with a female avatar. You are the deciding factor who decides who's gets in the Good Old Boys Club.

So am I in or what?

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 3:26 PM

Just as expected she ran away with her tail inbetween her legs.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 3:29 PM

mohuyu:
    I will keep saying this the offer still stands - I will even mpc for the 300 creds if you like.

I have already friended you and awaiting the "big game"

Yes, you can have my 300 credits, simply by shooting your average, and seeing that you will not be using master tees, that should be very easy. As i said, if you do not shoot your average, you will post your score, and a apology

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 3:31 PM

mohuyu:
    ust as expected she ran away with her tail inbetween her legs

hey guy, what kind of game you trying to play, I have answered a positive yes, I have friended you, and I WANT TO SEE YOUR 67 AVG.

YOU GETTING SCARED

• spittz
    7 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 3:37 PM

hey assholes the next time you want to argue about a simple sugestion i made keep it to your *** selves and as far as my finances i dont have the luxery to spend money like you momas boys that steel daddies credit card to ply so *** drop it already

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 3:38 PM

mohuyu:
    Just as expected she ran away with her tail inbetween her legs.

4 TIMES I HAVE SAID YES, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO

Sun, Nov 21 2010 1:59 PM

x1524807

WRONG, ACCEPTED, TELL ME WHEN

Sun, Nov 21 2010 2:10 PM

n if you would like to be proven wrong. I am almost a 100% sure that you will not accept this offe

You have a 67 average, so I would expect your game will be a minimum 67, right, and if you do that, I will give you my 300 credits, if not, I will allow you to say I AM SO SORRY

Sun, Nov 21 2010 3:29 PM

http://www.wgt.com/Themes/wgt/images/icon-quote.gif mohuyu:

I have already friended you and awaiting the "big game"

Yes, you can have my 300 credits, simply by shooting your average, and seeing that you will not be using master tees, that should be very easy. As i said, if you do not shoot your average, you will post your score, and a apology

Sun, Nov 21 2010 3:31 PM

http://www.wgt.com/Themes/wgt/images/icon-quote.gif mohuyu:

ust as expected she ran away with her tail inbetween her legs

hey guy, what kind of game you trying to play, I have answered a positive yes, I have friended you, and I WANT TO SEE YOUR 67 AVG.

YOU GETTING SCARED

RSS