Forums

Help › Forums

CHEATERS!

Wed, Dec 7 2011 7:53 PM (127 replies)
  • TwiggSr
    23 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 12:16 PM

Sorry Dave, im as true Blue fan as you can get, season ticket holder for over 20 year, born and raised in Detroit, attended Southwestern High (this is the reason I dont like bball)

the M you see came off a 15 year old Michigan hat, then photoshoped onto a blue back ground

So its a little faded kinda like our football team

Im done ill play this GAME the way most play it and be done with it, oh and dont worry about me ever posting in the forums again, nothing here but stuck up A hole's that think their better than everyone else

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 1:13 PM

TwiggSr:
    Sorry Dave, im as true Blue fan as you can get

Thanx for the clarification Sr', with the logo issue. Go Blue..;)

Perhaps if you didn't state, " start-up new accounts, shanking shots, etc", the "numbers game" wouldn't have escalated and get ugly . JMPO

ps..oh, by the way, that Buckeye guy is a straight shooter......untill the "season" begins that is. Then its War as usual. lol

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 1:22 PM

I know it must be a right pain in the dangly bits to see folks hitting really low scores but there it is.

Wherever there's competition there will be cheats regardless of whether it's athletics, football or golf.

Cheating is just a part of human nature but not everyone cheats.

Concentrate more on your own game than  anyone elses because paying too much attention to those hitting low scores ain't gonna do diddly for your game.

tbe

• TwiggSr
    23 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 2:22 PM

There i fixed the logo

the rivalry is all in fun, to be truthful, i hate the SEC and MSU more lol

No hard feeling's Benny?

• bittydog
    623 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 7:02 PM

If you fine folks that play here by the rules, I mean no cheating just using your skill (and a bit of luck now and then) like me want to see something disturbing go to youtube and search "WGT". check out the non-offical vids (the ones NOT posted by WGT you will see how the cheat works. I for the life of me can't understand how someone can enjoy a win when they didn't do it. just take a look you'll be amazed.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 7:49 PM

bittydog:
    WGT you will see how the cheat works

I find this so amusing, on one hand you have the usual suspects that come out of the woodwork the minute someone says anything negative about wgt. Oh no, you mean you think their is cheating going on in my saloon, well never never never

Wake up fools, the whole world is full of cheats, and wgt is not exempt

Wall street cheated us into a depression, so if they would cheat, why not some crazy ego maniacs who would like you to think that they can play a game of mousketeer better than anyone else/  If you have an IQ over 75, you will understand that with the membership numbers that WGT enjoys, their will be cheats, and who knows, it might be the Wall streeters who are leading the pack.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 9:16 PM

So, WGT is this program a pile of crap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESF8k5mZ9N4

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsLy5Rojfng&feature=related

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBa3HP144cE&NR=1

Now I can understand you being peeved at me posting those links.

But for the year I have been on here, it has been a subject that has never been answered by WGT, and more often than not senior players have commented that these programs don't even exist.

Now, I can accept that a player still needs to show additional judgement to be a real top player. But stopping the meter on the ding is the key interactive skill here.

It explains why hacks and amateurs score such low scores with starter equipment.

What are WGT programmers doing to combat these programs. Anything at all, or just ignoring the issue?

The last link advertises itself by telling potential pundits how they can qualify for The US Open. Surely this damages your business.

TBH. I think ANYONE who uses these programs is a complete sadsack. Why play with a cheat program. Okay, you can end up playing for free - but the credits won cannot be converted to cash. Plus, the program will not help them beat a truly great player for one of the great prizes.

Do some people really have such sad existencies that they have to kid themselves they are among the best at a computer game, when in reality they are not. Are they they kind of twonks that support a football team because that team wins all the time: this week its Barcelona for example.

I trust I won't receive a ban for posting that up. If I do, I promise you the shyte will hit the fan. Why? Because people asked for evidence - well, these programs seem to exist at least.

Just answer the points made - once and for all.

For example:

'' WGT are aware that certain programs exist that can help people get an unfair advantage on this game. WGT are ...... 1) doing nothing to stop this 2) investigating how to combat these programs and the players that use them ...... ''

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 9:37 PM

imo those programs are useless - the biggest cheats in wgt are the multiaccounters who dont tier up but instead level up and play mpcs for credits. just my opinion.

• MrMcCormick
    69 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 9:55 PM

I agree to this statement!

Which is why I only play Match play events against someone I know or at least trust to a certain extent.

But to WGT's credit they do post on here that "it is advised not to accept MPC's from someone you don't know or don't trust"

Ill stick to my country club and ready-gos, lol

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 10:27 PM

PeterHopper:

1st link....that cheat doesn't even work......go try it out...anyone can download it.....it don't hit the ball...actually it does nothing at all.....read the comments people left....they even state it ain't working.

2nd link......seems the free hosting link to that person's cheat is so successful the link is dead.....so go figure

as for the one I've not quoted......well it looks the part...but so did the other 2.

at the end of the day it all comes down to putting and that's something them cheats "if they did work" would not be able to judge the slope of green....wind conditions etc....because the only ones who know these specs are WGT....anyone thinking they'd work on greens like oakmont  for instance really need their heads examined.

when i first started playing a lot from september last year......i used to think bethpage front 9 was a tough course to get even 3 under on......and  yesterday i missed out on a -9 for the front 9 by 4 inches in total...but  birdies on the first 7 holes is still a result.

all it takes is practise and more practise. the harder you try and get to know the swings of the greens then the easier it becomes.....no cheating involved at all.

tbe

RSS