Forums

Help › Forums

CHEATERS!

Wed, Dec 7 2011 7:53 PM (127 replies)
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 7:56 AM

Ffudd:
    ...I just reached Tour Master and I still use a Beginner putter not because I am cheating but because I am pants at hitting the ding unless it is crawling at 1mph

Another prodigy has arrived......hehe

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 8:41 AM

oneputtdavid:

Ffudd:
    ...I just reached Tour Master and I still use a Beginner putter not because I am cheating but because I am pants at hitting the ding unless it is crawling at 1mph

Another prodigy has arrived......hehe

Hail the enlightened ones.......................

• CdnGulfa
    6 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 10:53 AM

omg - stfu...

• Tomr789
    797 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 11:13 AM

Just saw a Level 14 hack, with a 64 average.  How does that happen?

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 11:42 AM

Tomr789:

Just saw a Level 14 hack, with a 64 average.  How does that happen?

I don't know how many times this will have to be explained.   Maybe crayons would be easier....

What is my Average Score?

Your Average Score will be based on multiple best scores within ONLY your current Tier, not scores that you shot when in previous Tiers, which better reflects your current skill competing with the tee boxes and green speeds in your current Tier. Your Average Score will be based on ONLY your best scores, so completing a bad round will not negatively impact your Average Score or Tier. So be sure to finish all your rounds and gain the extra experience points, as a bad day won’t matter.

Below is the answer my 3 year old son wrote out for me after i explained how averages worked......

Cheers,

b0gey

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 12:13 PM

Alright, alright all ready. I cant take it no more. I will admit it. I cheated once. I was in an alternate shot game one time and as i was walking up to the green to mark my ball i kicked the other teams ball into the water so me and my partner could win the game. It was a one time thing and i am sooooo sorry that i did it. please forgive me wgt community.    :-P

• toppermangolf
    6 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 12:35 PM

can anyone tell me why f putter starts taking shots on its own,on bback 17 hole it took 5 puts my hands nowhere near jumped round waste of time.

toppermangolf

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 1:35 PM

b0geybuster:

Below is the answer my 3 year old son wrote out for me after i explained how averages worked......

Cheers,

b0gey

That is a pretty darn smart 3 year old....

• UGGGGJMM
    68 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 11:47 AM

I agree with you but not if the computer programme is influencing your game.  I have statistical prove the computer programme is monitoring your scores.

• TwiggSr
    23 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 3:33 PM

I dont care about the rest of the stuff, I suck in real life at golf but I love it.

But here's what gets me to no end, and I dont understand how WGT can let these guys go on too much longer, all its doing is running off player's, im talking about level 50,and up Tour pro's with club's bigger than alot of master's.

They all tell me the same thing when I ask, WGT doesnt care, is this true?

If so im going to get rid of this account and sand bag me one up.

Not saying this about the guys that are that high levle and use stock club's, you all know the one's im talking about

RSS