Forums

Help › Forums

CHEATERS!

Wed, Dec 7 2011 7:53 PM (127 replies)
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 3:43 PM

They all tell me the same thing when I ask, WGT doesnt care, is this true? yes, that would be correct.

If so im going to get rid of this account and sand bag me one up. The Jamaicon Momma will put a curse on your game if you start another account.

• TwiggSr
    23 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 4:47 AM

I dont believe in curses, but if WGT lets it go on, then so be it, I have spent alot of money on this site, and have played by the rules, even when I went to master before the club's to play off the master tee's.

But with this going on I wont spend another dime, ill just keep making new accounts when i move up, or ill just do as the rest, play good till the last few holes and shank shots on purpose

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 5:53 AM

most the pc games i've played over the years i've gotten hammered, usually by kids.

then theres others that live to play one game and spend countless hours playing.

if you can't afford to lose don't bet credits.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 6:26 AM

If your frustrated by the game at the level you are currently at, what makes you think you can start a new account and do any better? Who are YOU going to sandbag? Just something to think about, oh and when you do this WGT rakes in more cash when you re-equip your bag. Cheers .JB

• TwiggSr
    23 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 7:14 AM

Wont be equipping anything, ill play until I get to a level that my stock clubs and balls will take me to, tour pro is about it, if I have a good game below par ill shank shots or quit before the end of the game

ill sand bag just to stay at a certain tier but let the levels go where they will

Isnt about doing better, its about having a fair game to play, but you being a Sukeye fan you dont know what fair and honest is, and just like every legend ive ever come across, think their *** dont stink, it probably dont since you go around with your head up your ass, your probably use to the smell

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 7:18 AM

Enjoy, sounds like a blast. Wow that did'nt take long for you to act like a child. Was just trying to point out the problems with your theory on how this works here. Sounds like you have it all figured out, as for me being a Legend and thinking my shilt don't stink lol, I'm in the bottom half of the Legend tier. That being said, betting you could play this game for twenty years and never sniff what I've seen here. How do you get a Michigan grad off your porch? Pay him for the pizza!!!!! Enjoy sand bagging all those Tour pros (whatever that is) Hey David, you gonna claim this wolverine cub? JB

• TwiggSr
    23 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 7:47 AM

Not a cub 37 year fan

Wait til the NCAA gets done with tOSU.

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 8:01 AM

Well, I think I can safely say that WGT do disable accounts that are definitely multi-accounts.  they don't publish who they disable, but if you have reported someone, check whether they come up in a players search.  If not, they have been disabled.  Or so I'm told.  I've just tried it on 2 accounts I reported and they are no longer there.  But WGT have to be certain they are 'cheaters' otherwise it would be unfair on those which are legitimate.  But it's usually easy to spot the difference.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 9:30 AM

LOL, a wolverine talking smack about sports. Now get back on the course to your regularly scheduled sucking. JB

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 10:48 AM

jbenny11:
    How do you get a Michigan grad off your porch? Pay him for the pizza!!!!!

GRRRR

jbenny11:
    Hey David, you gonna claim this wolverine cub? JB

Sorry JB, but the OP can't be a Wolverine....any true M logo would have Maize & Blue colors. Must be a Mountaineer fan, where that dirtbag Richie Rodriguez came from. umm, that would make sense, "bend" the rules and tarnish a quality program.

RSS