Forums

Help › Forums

DAY 2 CHRISTMAS....2015

Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:09 PM (84 replies)
  • Spankee6348
    780 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 2:39 AM

Good Morning Santa's Helpers.  Last year I got a lump of coal for Christmas but it sure was hard to putt with.  This year I am asking for a level 92 TM Ghost Spider putter or if that's asking for too much than a few sleeves of Nike 20xi d would be great.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

• 1aceinthehole4
    1,054 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 3:18 AM

can i please have some new speedblades lvl 75 and i will leave loads of mince pies and whiskey

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 3:39 AM

After several years the grinch has stole my putting stroke, help me restore it Santa. I think the Odyssey Versa Level 96 putter would work nice but if Santa thinks I havent done enough to make the nice list maybe a few sleeves of balls would brighten the holiday mood.

Thanks

Merry Christmas All.

• Ripcol25
    946 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 3:55 AM

Dear Santa

I was born on Christmas day (  76 yrs ago this year) and have been shorted birthday gifts all my life.I would love to have a sleeve of my favorite balls (Nike L61's) this year for Christmas and my birthday.Joined WGT when there was only 2 courses to play on.Love what your doing.

RIP

• Bmcgoo
    219 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 4:01 AM

Thanks, Santa's helpers !!!

I could really use a new set of TaylorMade RocketBallz irons L69 !!!

That would make me a very happy fella !!

-bmcgoo

• askimm404
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 4:31 AM

Hello Santas and elves,

I would like to get to Master this year, but am struggling to break par on some courses.

I need some better equipment but really don't know where to start.

A nice 3 wood will be very welcome

Thank you and a merry Christmas to all.

Al

• MTH0169
    16 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 4:44 AM

Thanks so much for continuing this great tradition !! My list is short and will hopefully help me become a better player --

Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L88+)

Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L89+)

Thanks so much !!

mth0169 (marc)

• Rob20000
    17 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 4:55 AM

Dear Santa,

I would like 4 sleeves of WGT Gl2-S balls please.

Thank you

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 5:01 AM

Dear Santa , I wont be asking for anything this year . However I would ask you to consider ANDRACELT66  

ANDRACELT66  uses all starter clubs yet he has made it to level 85 , an accomplishment on its own , We all know once you move  to the back tee boxes it is time for a driver , "nothing fancy" anything is better than the starter driver.

ANDRACELT66 is a hard worker and a great member of the club , He loves this game and will be with us a long time .

ANDRACELT66 Needs a little love from SANTA !!!

Thank you SANTA  !! 

PS can you make me a Tour-Legend ? 

MERRY CHRISMAS !

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 5:17 AM

merry christmas santas great job you are doing would love to find as many x max (pro) balls you can find cheers all

RSS