Forums

Help › Forums

DAY 2 CHRISTMAS....2015

Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:09 PM (84 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 9:05 AM

Merry Christmas to all.   I'd love to ask for a few sleeves of L48 Nikes, but I think there are others out there that deserve and need stuff more than I do.

The few credits I have currently are spent already on sleeves donated to a CC tourney and a few others to friends in need via PM requests.   It's hard to not stock up when you have the credits but they're already spoken for.

I'd play along in the days of Christmas on the Santa side of things but the earn credits section has run dry for me lately.  

Wonderful stuff going on here again in WGT land for the Christmas spirit.  

• cloandmuffin
    17 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 9:25 AM

Merry Christmas all,

If not to much trouble a driver that hits over 240 would be fantastic (maybe the Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 that goes way over that!!!)

Cheers

Chris

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 9:39 AM

Dear Santa JOHNABEL1234 and STICKY63,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could gift me the MAX Meter iron set at Level 94+. I 'm at the Tour Master level at present and I'm hoping this new club set will help me get to Legend.

Last year I requested the Big Bertha 3 Wood (L 89+), and was lucky enough to have my wish granted. It not only helped me go from Tour Pro to Master; I was able to move up to Tour Master.

So I'm hoping the new set of irons can help catapult me to Legend or possibly Tour Legend.

If you're not able to see your way clear to grant the request, could I have three sleeves of the MAX Slow Meter balls (Hack+). If not these balls then maybe two sleeves of the Nike  RZN Platinum balls at (L 90+).

I've heard that good clubs and balls will improve your game, I know that practice, practice and more practice will also help. 

I'd like to thank you and all the Santa's for your exceptional work, I'm sure it will not go unnoticed by all members of WGT.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year,

LGreen5

• PBgolfon11
    311 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 9:41 AM

Merry Christmas Santa's

i'v just turned leadgen and in real need for a clv.588 80 yard wedge would make my golf bag just right i still use the starter one. Thank's to everyone on wgt for doing this Great event this time of year.....Merry Christmas to all !......or lv.71 nike's would also help

• stallion860
    3,312 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 10:23 AM

petervcpt:

sigh

None of ya get it, do ya?

Every one of you that have BEGGED for stuff are high level players.

Shame on you all.

That is all.

PS Props to the guys who are willing to step up and do this awesome thing.

Cheers,

Peter

+1

Perhaps I'm wrong also but I thought the point was to help out the less financially albe or newer member and not some L100 champion with over $2758 in career earnings who just shot 28 in the WK.51 Nation tournament and 29 in the WK.51 100 credit Multiround.

Please Santa's,use your generosity on some less greedy and more needy members.

Steve

• Cheech1217
    8 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 11:46 AM

hi Santas,    although I have been a good boy, my game still suffers.  I could use some distance and was hoping to find a Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* driver under my tree.  This would be awesome and allow me to compete on the longer par 5s.   Keep up the good work and hopefully I could reach your level so I could become a Santa also.

Thanks and enjoy the holiday season,

Cheech1217

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 11:52 AM

It is staggering that players at level 99 and 100 with 100's , nay 1000's of $$$ career earnings are on this thread begging for handouts.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 11:58 AM

oneeyedjohn:

It is staggering that players at level 99 and 100 with 100's , nay 1000's of $$ career earnings are on this thread begging for handouts.

They do every event and some get away with it , I have seen many that get a big $ club and never use it but only sell it back and buy balls .

• amateur4sure
    2,233 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 12:18 PM

Come on folks keep it real.

All the Santa`s here are doing a wonderful job with cost to their own pockets and asking noting in return, These Guys/Gals do not do this in expectation of receiving absolutely nothing, This event is all set up by one very selfless member who is offering to give back to the community...

So I ask you all now, please keep it real, The Santa`s only gift to the Needy not the Greedy..

Thank You All

Chris

• cadornette
    319 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 12:25 PM

Thanks man, me too. Your analysis is great, but let me tell you something. When you buy something with your credit card they add a dang tax and they increase the final price a 30%, so, i am basically paying 12.5 pesos the dollar. I also wish Santa sees me and helps both of us. Cheers and Merry Christmas! =) I wouldnt ask for a driver if i really didnt need it

RSS