Forums

Help › Forums

Day 9...Christmas 2015

Tue, Dec 22 2015 11:48 PM (120 replies)
  • docjimmy
    399 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 7:45 AM

Santa,

I have stopped virtually throwing my virtual clubs and I have hardly beaten anyone with my 3 iron. I have only run over a few people in my golf cart and I have found Jesus on the golf course. Well at least I heard him mentioned several times..a round.

So you can see how good I have been and only ask for a sleeve of Nike Level 90 Blacks.

Thanks Santa and I promise to keep up being good.

Jimmy

• shirley1212
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 7:51 AM

Dear Santa Yancy i would like to wish for the taylormade driver m1 level 14 .will help me alot all other equipment standard

thank you  and hope you visit my humble bag

• jaroslaw
    345 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 8:03 AM

Dear Santa Yancy,

I would like to wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Also I would like to thank you for your time helping WGT this year.
    And for my wish this year if possible.

Please :)))

TaylorMade ATV 56° Wedge (L86+)

Thank you so much.

Jaroslaw

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 8:04 AM

pvcerod:
    Hi Santa.....could I please get

You got a gift the other day . Please let someone else have a chance .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 8:08 AM

pekk24:
    I would like

You got a gift the other day , Please let someone else have a chance 

OPY

• Bigbadvoodoodadd
    17 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 8:12 AM

Hi Santa!! I just tiered up to master and desperately need a better driver. I was really hoping for the Big Bertha Alpha. Thank you.

• andymish
    576 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 8:21 AM

Dear Santa,

I was diagnosed with the worst form of leukemia, AML, back in late March of this year.  Since then I have been battling for my life.  I just finished my 6th round of 7-day chemo and the doctors are trying their best to get me to be a candidate for a bone marrow/stem cell transplant.  The only outlet I have is WGT golf which really helps to take my mind off of my cancer.

I'm currently hitting Ping Rapture Irons and a Hybrid Wood that I would like to replace but all of my money is being spent to keep me alive.  I'm praying Santa can gift me the following so I can lower my scores and maybe make Champion tier if I have enough time left.  Those clubs would be the following;

The MAX Meter Iron Set (L94+) & the Cleveland 588 56 Degree Wedge

Thanks Santa!

Andy

• Senojtterb
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 8:23 AM

Merry Christmas Santa, Yancy, and the Alien Ambassadors!! 

Please Please Please give me a chance to get the driver I have dreamed of having all year... it's a TaylorMade M1 9.0° Driver (L74+)

TaylorMade M1 9.0° Driver (L74+)
    If there is ANY way you could find it at the North Pole (even though it looks like youre having a great time in Australia!!) Ive needed it for so long and I havent been able to afford the upgrade. It would be such a blessing if there was any way you could help me out.
    Merry Christmas!
    Senojtterb
  • rockinrobyn
    400 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 8:25 AM

Dear Santa...

For my Christmas Wish I would love a Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L18+) and Credits...  or even just credits so I could get the Big Bertha... Thank You Santa and have a Merry Christmas All !!  ~robyn

• txfisherman
    713 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 8:38 AM

santa

I sure could use some of those Nike RZN Black Balls (L90+) balls...I been playing with calloways all my golf life and sure would like to play with something better.....

thanks

chuck

RSS