Forums

Help › Forums

Master CANT beat a Legend in match play

Sat, Apr 9 2011 6:46 PM (131 replies)
  • BacardiAndCoke
    449 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 1:51 AM

i just saw the thread and it did make me laugh :-)

As much as i have lost to a few Legends, i did manage to beat Infinito (sure hes a legend) sure that would suggest what u said is rubbish

• Dukiedong
    73 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 8:53 AM

LOL...most Legends are so full of themselves it's funny. All they do is complain when they play bad...it's never their fault always WGT's. Good job!!

• LouisLewis
    107 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 9:21 PM

outofcon1:

YOUR NOT BLAMING THE GAME ARE YOU IVE BEAT LEGENDS AND IM TOUR PRO ?

According to your statistics, outofcon, you have NEVER beaten a legend in any match play (let alone MPC). Your lies are not appreciated.

Dismissed.

However, I have been shown the light on this matter. A master can indeed defeat a legend in MP. Ill keep that in mind from now on.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 9:04 AM

I've played 5 and beaten 3 of them. This doesn't prove anything, I just like to boast now and again. lol.

• WiredBullets
    103 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 9:06 AM

I just beat one in a MPC as a Tour Pro (and our drives were almost identical so the tee advantage is a moot point). Even legends have bad days...

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 11:54 AM

BacardiAndCoke:

i did manage to beat Infinito

You beat HIM?! I played a round with him and he shot a 29 on BPB; he made it look easy!

• BacardiAndCoke
    449 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 12:56 PM

SgtDoodles:

BacardiAndCoke:

i did manage to beat Infinito

You beat HIM?! I played a round with him and he shot a 29 on BPB; he made it look easy!

yeh i was -7 after 8 holes St Andrews and won 2&1

Jessica

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 5:23 PM

If, or when, you make Legend, and I hope you do, your posting will become different.

• BacardiAndCoke
    449 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 1:33 AM

SweetiePie:

If, or when, you make Legend, and I hope you do, your posting will become different.

I know hes a far better player than i am, he has beaten me on many occassions and im sure will do in the future,i was just simpley replying to a post

Jessica

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 2:02 AM

WiredBullets:

I just beat one in a MPC as a Tour Pro (and our drives were almost identical so the tee advantage is a moot point). Even legends have bad days...

there's legends and there are good legends. but even good ones have a bad day when they become leg ends. :)

i'm still a wet behind the ears one i think.

tbe

RSS