Forums

Help › Forums

Master CANT beat a Legend in match play

Sat, Apr 9 2011 6:46 PM (131 replies)
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2011 5:04 PM

LOL Server... just a word to the wise (or unwise)... If you had to play SweetiePie from the same tees you wouldn't stand a chance...

So get your butt to Legend status!  What are you waiting for???

• vespa1965
    212 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2011 5:10 PM

Playing some other courses may help you as well, St Andys almost exclusively , you do serve up many LOLs indeed, have a pratice round on Oakmont from the tips and let us all know how you get on.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2011 2:01 AM

Yup, we should stick to the thread topic & stop talking silly. ... I just don't like seeing some bull *** about becoming a legend from a conflictive player, which has nothing to do with the thread topic. I do disagree about the statement of the thread, I posted my opinion & I'm sticking to it......don't think I did offend anyone.

.....a master can beat a legend, for sure.

btw, ran out of patience here at WTG with the available stuff, particulary with the only four stroke courses available that the only challenge left, at the moment, is to get the legend tee ASAP & by keeping my average low, I migth get it sooner. I did start a thread about when to become a legend, but nobody can or know the magical mat unfortunatelly.

@ vespa; unfortunatelly too, you can only practice the legend tees with very fast greens :( . Practicing the championship tee with the tuffest conditions at  Oak or Beth, I am no doing that bad, I finish most of the rounds in midt 60's.....yes, dying to get the next tee :)

Last thing, by looking at vespas avg & stats (just made a 27 at St A. from legend tee...grats!, realy), I could imagine that he could be the kind of legend I would not have a chance to beat playing from the same tee ;)

Regards... Eric 

EDIT. APOLOGIES ERASED......LOL

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2011 5:29 AM

LOLserver:
    .a master can beat a legend, for sure.

Recipe in how to make a legend

1 amateur with an 80 avg

Add 1 driver that will hit 350 plus

Add 1 3 wood that will hit 275 plus

Add set of irons with the ability to get out of 40/50 ruff and hit at least 200 yds

Add set of irons with the ability to get out of 70/80 ruff and hit at least 150 yds

Add a ball that spins so fast that it will stop at the pin when the green is downhill and fast

Add a putter that is at least 50% more accurate than any other putter

Add 1 very large ego

Valla, you have a legend

Keep hitting them straight and long, and have a nice day

• outofcon1
    6 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2011 1:22 PM

YOUR NOT BLAMING THE GAME ARE YOU IVE BEAT LEGENDS AND IM TOUR PRO ?

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2011 3:18 PM

You've played no legends that I can see on your MP record? Maybe I'm missing something. Any Legend can be beat anytime, some rarely lose to anyone in any tier. Their that good. JMO :)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2011 4:33 PM

It is true. A hack can beat a pro, a pro can beat a master and a master can beat a Legend. The hard part is searching for someone who cares.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2011 7:41 PM

SweetiePie:
    It is true. A hack can beat a pro, a pro can beat a master and a master can beat a Legend. The hard part is searching for someone who cares.

lol, that is easy

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2011 8:41 PM

LOL

• Heisman12
    102 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 9:04 PM

Yes, MDV, you beat this legend far too often....would love to see you move up, as you certainly have the game to compete from legend tees.  When I was a TM, I had a very good win% against legends......not so much anymore, but the challenge is worth it.

RSS