Help › Forums

Are Putting Woes Widespread?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 10 2016 2:34 PM (114 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 5:54 AM

lonniescott711:
    Stop snipet trolling Paulie its very unbecoming to you as others have already pointed out both here and in other threads

Please don't tell me what I should or should not post in here. If you and others find my posts 'unbecoming' that is yours and their decision.

The opinions of mewling game blamers will never be taken seriously by me. In fact (a character flaw, I know) the seething tear stained posts they make provide me with great entertainment.

The biggest improvement these types could make to their game is to slightly alter their mindset, that's what holds them back, not WGT.

• Brent11111
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 6:26 AM

Just like real golf, it is difficult to read the terrain exactly.

Wouldn't it be great to have a putting practice Option or app similar to the closest to the hole option?

It would be especially great to download some practice options to our tablets that could be used off line!

Put the word out.  If enough folks request it we may get some much needed putting practice.

Brent

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 6:27 AM

You saved me from posting that Btbs, exactly my thoughts.

borntobesting:

Obviously putting woes are not widespread or there wouldn't be players breaking 30 and 60 regularly.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 6:41 AM

Nicole161106:

You saved me from posting that Btbs, exactly my thoughts.

borntobesting:

Obviously putting woes are not widespread or there wouldn't be players breaking 30 and 60 regularly.

+2

B2B is a very well informed and level headed poster.

However, the conspiracists still will not listen.

• Yiannis1970
    3,284 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 7:01 AM

I believe in the past couple of months WGT made some adjustments on greens. It's true that we have more lipouts, holes have become more speed sensitive, but that's all. The above concerns mainly championship speeds (13,14 etc). Nothing tragic, some adjustment is needing on our part..

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 7:20 AM

PaulTon:

lonniescott711:
    Stop snipet trolling Paulie its very unbecoming to you as others have already pointed out both here and in other threads

Please don't tell me what I should or should not post in here. If you and others find my posts 'unbecoming' that is yours and their decision.

The opinions of mewling game blamers will never be taken seriously by me. In fact (a character flaw, I know) the seething tear stained posts they make provide me with great entertainment.

The biggest improvement these types could make to their game is to slightly alter their mindset, that's what holds them back, not WGT.

WOW so defensive Paulie .You can tell others what they can or cannot do or think but the same doesnt apply to you . Spoken like a true hypocrite . What do you care about the so called game blamers are they affecting your game ? So you get off on trying to berate and belittle others ? Just goes to show how petty and trifling you are as a person . Sounds like you have a little want to be a bully in you .

Whatever they need to do is not for you to decide thats up to them .They dont need you to take them seriously you dont have the final say so or any say so . Too many of you as players keep thinking and acting like others have to play or do to please you .

So take your own advice and stop being such a butt whipe .This is the forum where all players have the right to speak their opinions and views about the game and its performance . Even though we may not agree we dont have the right to berate them or belittle them for voiceing their views .

So even though it may not be happening to me doesnt mean that its not happening . Just because its not happening to you also doesnt mean that its not happening .

• ErnieGalletta
    23 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 7:37 AM

Image result for humorous photos of golf

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 7:45 AM

lonniescott711:
    Spoken like a true hypocrite .

Thank you. Now your getting the idea... 

lonniescott711:
    Even though we may not agree we dont have the right to berate them or belittle them for voiceing their views .

I have the right to post whatever I see fit, within the posting guidelines.

lonniescott711:
    Just because its not happening to you also doesnt mean that its not happening .

OK then, they target specific players..........

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 9:29 AM

PaulTon:

lonniescott711:
    Just because its not happening to you also doesnt mean that its not happening .

OK then, they target specific players..........

I believe it would be naive of anyone to think individuals are targeted, this is clearly not the case. IMO some differences in putting will not be noticed by all players as it depends how far you normally miss by, i agree with Yiannis on the lip out theory, so for instance some players wouldn't notice this as a lot of their putts probably don't go close enough to lip out, so they would be none the wiser, just my thoughts

• nammvett
    123 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 9:56 AM

Same here...

RSS