Forums

Help › Forums

*** Release notes 10/31/17 ***

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 14 2017 7:47 AM (90 replies)
  • jenwren
    2,725 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 1:25 AM
    Too much to read. Was there anything in there that said they would fix the forums so we can make reading alot easier with paragraphs It worked. No it didn't. Ah well one day.
  • mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 1:48 AM

Icons post:

Hi everyone:) Here are the released notes for 10/31/17 downtime.

NEW WGT Plus Membership Similar to the existing WGT Premium Membership, another option to get great WGT benefits for an entire year is with a new WGT Plus Membership.
    Benefits include: -
    Earn 50% more XP on all games played -Earn 50% more Country Club XP (when using a pass) -Extended 36-hour equipment rentals in the Pro Shop -Now carry up to 2 Country Club Passes -Country Club Passes generate every 8 hours -Available now in the Pro Shop - great for yourself and as a (really awesome) gift!

Upgrade to Plus WGT Special Effects Special golf ball effects are now available to add to any virtual golf ball on WGT. Choose from your favorite WGT special effects, like popping champagne bottle vapor trails, sparkling fireworks or a flaming inferno, and add them to whichever virtual golf ball you have equipped!

See in Pro Shop Ben Hogan PTx Irons Get more out of your irons with these new virtual clubs from Ben Hogan. Consistent performance and precision, plus increased forgiveness and the right amount of ball flight when you need it. Unlocks in the Pro Shop at Level 24, Level 54 and Level 75.

November Virtual Tour Tournament Compete in the Best of Par 5 Challenge tournament this month as part of the 2017 WGT Virtual Tour and post your first round score by 11/25. The top 70 combined scores in each Pro-Champion tier splitting the total purse prize of 100,000 WGT Credits, plus the winning players in each Pro-Champion tier will display a new "reigning champion" icon next to their player name through the following month.

FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS -
    Enhanced Credit Card Processing Security - Credit card purchase processing on WGT was already secure, but we've enhanced this for even more peace of mind. With this enhancement, you may be asked to re-enter your credit card the first time you make a purchase after this update, but we'll take care of it from there.

Stand Bag Plus -
    Fixed an issue that players with a Stand Bag Plus were having after they used a sleeve of golf balls.

WGT After Dark Avatar -
    Players with the "After Dark" avatar will no longer be invisible when they use topspin or backspin.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 3:54 AM
    Very Disappointed to say the least. I help my members with links and pictures all the time. Scott's fix was the saving grace in all this, but WGT let us down again. When I first looked at balls, I didn't see the Nikes. I looked again and they are there. I need to finish my coffee.
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 4:35 AM
    LOL try comparing items in the proshop and see the new set up.
  • HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 4:38 AM
    So the lead story of the latest release is the 9,900 credit Plus Membership. Benefits amount to half or the Premier Membership without any free greens fees so the reality is that items worth close to nothing are appraised at more than twice the value placed on them as Premier Membership benefits. WGT has lost all business acumen.
  • MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 4:44 AM
    So instead of fixing the formatting bug they introduced more ways to get money out of us?

What an unscrupulous bunch of money grabbing....... *people you are.

Maybe if I take a week off things will improve.

*CU Next Tuesday......
  • LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 4:48 AM
    Hmmmm...it appears a tad bit hostile in here.........
  • Luckystar5
    1,638 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 5:01 AM
    I see the new Hogan irons, and no tool bar. I'm reading about other updates, but not seeing them. So I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it, still the same. I'm using the mobile app, anyone else on mobile seeing more?
  • MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 5:03 AM
    hpurey:
    LOL try comparing items in the proshop and see the new set up.
    Oh yeah, that works really well. Words almost fail me.

Almost......

I'm sure some will come along at some point.
  • fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 5:29 AM
    Really what a bunch of hogwash.......Inventing new ways of getting into our pockets but can not or will not fix the issues that need to be fixed....Come on wgt little letters because they do not deserve capitol.....Sorry Champion I know you are just the messenger but can you send a message the other direction of the feelings of the one that BUY the products......New products are not the answer......Need communication with in the clubs without work arounds and jumping through hoops to get there......wgt is beating a dead mule and not seeing the picture.......Customers should be the number 1 thing to take care of instead of trying to sell new things instead of fixing the issues....sorry for the rant but this is getting old....
RSS