Forums

Help › Forums

*** Release notes 10/31/17 ***

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 14 2017 7:47 AM (90 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,339 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 12:24 PM
    Thanks Borat, but maybe I should stop doing this. Don't want WGT to put their repairs on the back burner because of my interventions. : (
  • MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 12:26 PM
    Damn it Scott, now they won't bother their a$$es trying to fix it ; ))

Seriously though, I've about had it with this crap. I've seen many threads calling for a boycott and I know they're howling at the moon but I won't be spending another cent here, these buttplugs are too busy chasing our hard earned to give a flying one about whether we're happy.

I for one am not. You useless bunch of .......

Deep breaths, count to 10........
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 12:31 PM
    .....I am aware that certain computer knowledgeable persons are attempting to correct some of the wrongs of wgt.....This reminds me of another great mistake put upon a customer base for greedy corporate issues. re: Volkswagon - Deisel................. ..............................................................................................................................................Only after protracted meetings and law suits has a solution been found and agreed upon......The owners and other users of the product in question did NOT fix it............... I don't think it helps the overall problem we endure with wgt to do their fixing for them......I am greatful that some members can and will do this for other members, but I don't think it encourages wgt to correct anything if others will do it for them................. My Nickle.
  • birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 12:44 PM
    jayw4862:
    JimbeauC:
    Doubt anyone cares much, but the Elite section of the ProShop is empty.
    Probably the 6 players that did buy (cash in their credits legitimately) the Amazon Cards are the only ones who would care. The black market credit sellers will just have some new competition now. If the incentives are now gone, the credits have become the "coins" of the pc version, lol. Next downgrade...I mean downtime: The gift option and the gambling option will be history. That will kill off the those black market credit sellers, and leave only those who try to win enough for new balls/equipment. I think mags' cashing out 3 million credits broke their backs.
    i guess this will end up having a negative impact on wgt's finances. i for one don't have any use now for credits I already have and will "earn" in the future, so I'll be able to buy equipment for players who otherwise would have to pay for it
  • Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 12:51 PM
    WGT Nation member BillyMayfair 2,770 Posts Wayne speaks the truth...for all of us..He has put his time and energy into this game, doesn't need to but he does .Wayne's efforts over the last several years are the most wonderful thing about WGT.. Wayne and folks like him on WGT building a positive social atmosphere for new WGT members, existing members, lost members , ANYBODY to play the WGT game...When great players and better human beings like this say they might leave the game makes me think you are trying to get us all to move to another platform.....and you>>>WGT is having zero honesty about it the whole way???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Any reply from wgt would be nice, remember please that club owners and directors have spent years maintaining communication between wgt and its clients when CC members had questions or there were glitches with game play or any of the other myriad malfunctions...
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 12:56 PM
    Would this be an inappropriate time to bring up the IE typing glitch ? Nope , Now I've got it ! "WGT Echo Canyon" Where no matter how many times a fix is requested, it just keeps getting fainter and fainter to their ears. ( Think IE typing glitch, some three years an' still runnin' ) Lol, the above was posted on 7/16/ 2015, as one of the possible attractions @ andyson's WGTLand. Well, it's been 5 years now that they've been "diligently" working on that fix, not to mention the end of game chat, that was listed by many as the most important fix needed. It might be all rosy in mobile land for the time being, but, with their track record, how long do you think that will last ? They couldn't leave well enough alone here, or fix what they effed up in the process. Any bets on how long before they apply the same business model to their new darlin'? Doc :(
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 1:08 PM
    ScottHope:
    Don't want WGT to put their repairs on the back burner because of my interventions.
    Not to worry. Apparently nobody from WGT has read this or the other thread and paid attention to the workarounds. I mean, just look at Icon's post here. Not even a double shiver.

:^)
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 1:47 PM
    drmoose:
    Would this be an inappropriate time to bring up the IE typing glitch ? Nope , Now I've got it ! "WGT Echo Canyon" Where no matter how many times a fix is requested, it just keeps getting fainter and fainter to their ears. ( Think IE typing glitch, some three years an' still runnin' ) Lol, the above was posted on 7/16/ 2015, as one of the possible attractions @ andyson's WGTLand. Well, it's been 5 years now that they've been "diligently" working on that fix, not to mention the end of game chat, that was listed by many as the most important fix needed. It might be all rosy in mobile land for the time being, but, with their track record, how long do you think that will last ? They couldn't leave well enough alone here, or fix what they effed up in the process. Any bets on how long before they apply the same business model to their new darlin'? Doc :(
    Business model ? more like piracy. my nickle.
  • ScottHope
    10,339 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 2:08 PM
    JimbeauC:
    I mean, just look at Icon's post here. Not even a double shiver.
    He must've read your post Jim. ; )
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 3:51 PM
    ScottHope:
    He must've read your post Jim.
    Or mnshiner's post fixing it on page 2.

:^)
RSS