Forums

Help › Forums

*** Release notes 10/31/17 ***

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 14 2017 7:47 AM (90 replies)
  • Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 10:39 AM
    Their Company motto - The problem with doing nothing is that you never know when your finished ! (Groucho Marx)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 11:38 AM

jayw4862:
    JimbeauC:
    Doubt anyone cares much, but the Elite section of the ProShop is empty.<div style="clear:both;"></div>

Probably the 6 players that did buy (cash in their credits legitimately) the Amazon Cards are the only ones who would care.

OH OH, now that does suck, I can tolerate all the other BS but I was just about too order the Amazon cards!

I won't even ask if they will be back, waste of time, but I do agree that it makes having a pile of credits at high tier worthless, now I don't have anything to do during commercials tonight watching game 7 of the World Series...LOL

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 11:52 AM
    fatdan:
    I won't even ask if they will be back
    CS has told (not in exact words, though) a friend that they would be back. Maybe they're upping the cost/price or dropping the card value?
    fatdan:
    game 7 of the World Series
    One of the best WS in years, too!!
  • BobApollo
    2,039 Posts
    Thu, Nov 2 2017 4:27 AM

Back to the subject of no Media Bar. html5-editor does work easily, if someone tell you the few instructions on how to use it. I can't be bothered right now. Maybe someone will. I didn't use the editor this time, because I'm in a hurry. Editor does take a few extra minutes, but that's all.

• jacktrade51
    11,130 Posts
    Thu, Nov 2 2017 9:55 PM
    drmoose:
    Might as well forget it people, they've already told us that as "forum posters" we are but an infinitesimal part of their paying public.
    I am more optimistic. There are a lot of club owners and serious heavy hitters in WGT who have posted on this. I am hoping they will listen. Tom.
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Nov 2 2017 11:04 PM
    LEDzZzEPP:
    the greedy of take money at any cost are way out of your control, this game are slowly turn in just another cartoon-anime game of Golf
    We have not always agreed Mr LEDzZzEPP.....but in total agreement here and leaves us Dazed and Confused.

You hurt and abused tellin' all of your lies

Run around sweet baby, Lord how they hypnotize

Sweet little baby I don't know where you've been

Gonna love you baby, here I come again

• jacktrade51
    11,130 Posts
    Thu, Nov 9 2017 8:39 PM

Well, thankfully, formatting or editing bar is finally back. 

Now we can start up on:  What is new course next year?  And please, can we get 2 sets of pin positions? 

Tom.

• Luckystar5
    1,638 Posts
    Thu, Nov 9 2017 9:21 PM

Or how about fixing the glitches within the country club tourneys?  When I wrote to c/s they gave me the pat answer,  "we have had multiple complaints concerning this issue, we are investigating this, and hope to have it rectified soon.  Thank you for you corispondice."  I thought to myself, yea and the checks in the mail too. 

Anyone else experiencing problems setting up cc tourneys? i

• old1free
    55 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 9:34 AM

I just bought special effects  2x  but i don't see them in my equipment.  How do I add them to my balls?

• RyjaTybas
    5,149 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 12:22 PM

old1free:
    How do I add them to my balls?

With superglue?

RSS