Forums

Help › Forums

*** Release notes 10/31/17 ***

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 14 2017 7:47 AM (90 replies)
  • happymt
    870 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 12:34 PM

look at the top just right of the invite box and you will see a wand, click on it and select your effect

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 1:32 PM

Just a guess, as I'll never test it out. 

Probably automatic and the Harry Potter wand may have something to say about it. 

:^)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 3:15 PM

Luckystar5:

Or how about fixing the glitches within the country club tourneys?  When I wrote to c/s they gave me the pat answer,  "we have had multiple complaints concerning this issue, we are investigating this, and hope to have it rectified soon.  Thank you for you corispondice."  I thought to myself, yea and the checks in the mail too. 

Anyone else experiencing problems setting up cc tourneys? i

What problems are you having?

• Luckystar5
    1,638 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 3:24 PM

They did get them fixed,  no matter what settings that you chose, the tourney was played as championship settings.  Black tees, 12 greens etc.  Wasn't very conducive to lower tiered players wanting to play.  But wgt did get them fixed, so I say thank you again wgt, players happy again!  

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 7:26 PM

JimbeauC:

Probably automatic and the Harry Potter wand may have something to say about it. 

:^)

Gets good reviews....maybe you should try it out LOL :))

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 12:26 AM

alanti:

Gets good reviews....maybe you should try it out LOL :))

Effin' hell, how stupid are these people?  They didn't realise you were extracting about 8 pints of urine with that review?

Or perhaps it's automated and only looks for certain positive words.  Either way, it makes a mockery of meaningful reviews when only a few slightly negative ones are ever allowed through.

If we could pay $9 and give some of the WGT staff 900 whacks in the balls with a 6 iron I'd be all over it.

• BobApollo
    2,039 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 12:58 AM

Trying to stop getting emails to me on this post!!!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 1:58 AM

Review after my own heart:)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 3:37 AM
    Have tool bar.....have no tool bar.....have tool bar.....have no tool bar.....and so it continues........wave that fckin wand baby and hey presto........no tool bar but a loada sh1te coming off me balls...............computer virtual realism which set it apart is fast diminishing.........back to my TGC2, lots of real courses and lots of beautiful made up ones......laters.
  • BubbaMac1000
    25 Posts
    Thu, Dec 14 2017 1:15 AM

I am trying to figure out how to delete the golf ball side effect icon that just appeared one day. please help

RSS