Forums

Help › Forums

MioKontic

Wed, Nov 9 2011 10:03 AM (174 replies)
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 6:36 AM

The only thing that's for certain is that WGT daren't lock this thread.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 7:11 AM

piztaker:

The only thing that's for certain is that WGT daren't lock this thread.

Yep ^^

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 1:19 PM

My futile one week exil starts tonight. So, I'll be on today for a few hours if people fancy a game.

See you all Sunday 16th.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 2:05 PM

flaccus:

OK enough already, three posters makes an epidemic.

It's principles.

I believe Miokontic would want someone to point that out.

Since you went there, a couple more:

It is 'definitely', not definately.

Also, parody means to make fun of something.  Parity means a balance where most anyone can win on a given day.

That is all.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 3:07 PM

YankeeJim:

thebigeasy707:
    Don't you think a life ban is being just too hardcore.?

It depends on how hard core he was in refusing to comply or cease carrying on. More speculation in lieu of facts.

Banned for life is way to harsh as I said.   It would be great if he could play the game again.  I understand that Mio was first banned from posting in the Forums, then he was banned from playing. So Mio was refusing to do what Wgt was telling him.

As I said before Mio must have done something really bad for Wgt to do this. If you do the crime then you have to do the time.... Not too long I hope. Then wgt can let Mio play again.

How long ago was he banned?

Well it's not too hard to open another account up anyway, he might be playing now...lol

-Roger

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 9:54 AM

I deleted a few pages of posts because they were all replies to a FAKE statement.

-wgticon

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 1:46 PM

Thanks Icon...

What I would like to know is why the folks from Bouvet Island are still playing and Miokontic is not.   I would think blatant cheaters are as important to remove as Mio was.

Just have them send you proof of residence and all will be good.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 2:03 PM

JaLaBar:

Thanks Icon...

What I would like to know is why the folks from Bouvet Island are still playing and Miokontic is not.   I would think blatant cheaters are as important to remove as Mio was.

Just have them send you proof of residence and all will be good.

These reports should go to members@worldgolftour.com

I don't have any means to verify such claims:)

-wgticon

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 3:42 PM

Remember Tankman....the ordinary guy who stood up to the mighty Chinese Military.

TBE

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 5:10 PM

I don't think that was Mio's original intent, all he wanted was to out the Bouvet Island syndrome, even before Bouvet came on the scene. The tanks have since been used to screen with their bulk the lack of any moral fibre on the part of the chinese military, or perhaps they shield something they do not wish us to know?

Either way, Mio fell, and in his wake left an undesirable taste of exposure in all of our mouths. I do not expect there is anyone with fortitude enough to energise his account again now that the new lines have been scrawled in the sand, and the way for multi account holders is opened wide, and absolutely free from peril, if we are to understand this fiasco at all. All that remains is to re write the constitution of wgt so that there can be no mistake that to hold multi accounts is perfectly acceptable, nay the norm. And now we have been informed that Icon does not have the powers required to do anything at all about such things, perhaps we can expect replies from those that do, at least to our emails if nothing else.

Wgt I havent wasted MY time here this last year, but now I might well begin to waste yours, thankyou for making me feel this way, and allowing me the privilege of paying for it too.

Lizzie 

RSS