Forums

Help › Forums

MioKontic

Wed, Nov 9 2011 10:03 AM (174 replies)
  • petwil66
    42 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 5:28 PM

tiffer67:

Just seen this. Mio is a good guy, spent a number of times on Skype with him whilst playing. He loves this game with a passion and is a guy who cares deeply about the integrity of competition on WGT. Sure he is forthright in his views and that seems to have upset someone with a bit of power within WGT. There's nothing wrong with having a different opinion, particularly when that opinion is from the heart and out of a desire for the game to become better.

I have no idea why he has had his account suspended and I cannot possibly imagine what he could have done to justify such a harsh penalty? In fact I don't believe it is in the man's character to do anything to deserve this. If you're looking in Mio, keep your chin up bro, there's a lot of people on here who respect you and wish you a speedy return.

Tiffer i totally agree i also have played Mio on several occasions and spoke with him on skype and found him too a very nice person to talk too ...... so i also can't understand why they would remove his account  , but in all i say bring Mio back.

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 5:34 PM

No Lizzie the multi accounters are not safe.What it shows is we need to report them to WGT in the correct manner and not take matters into our own hands harassing who we think have multi-accounts. There have quite a few that I have reported through the correct channels who no longer have any accounts. WGT can not police this site without our help but our help need not be a harassing attack on who we feel have multi accounts. 

• petwil66
    42 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 6:03 PM

"BRING MIOKONTIC BACK"

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 6:19 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    the way for multi account holders is opened wide, and absolutely free from peril, if we are to understand this fiasco at all.

Word has reached the WGT members on Bouvet Island.....

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 6:35 PM

Fair point and fully understood Born, wgt cannot police their site, we know that.

Mio was also active and furthermore, frequent in his reports to wgt, what the success rate was I do not know, but I do know that some reports went unpunished, the perpetrators genuine in their intent to defruad. These cases mark the basis of the whole catastrophe surrounding the current badly handled affair.

I do not wish to become embroiled in matters where I do not possess all of the pertinent facts, but I will not stand by quietly whilst cases in excess of this one are left here with no punishment whatsoever meted out to the guilty. This does not smell rosie in any way to any person who cares to cast a glance, and bear in mind, a glance is all that the case can stand without cockroaches creeping from the cracks opened by further investigation.

So, do we accept meekly that one person must pay the price for the crimes committed by those he tried to expose, or do we open our eyes and see this for what it is?

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.Thats what I think.

Lizzie 

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 6:38 PM

KUDOS.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAsA00-5KoI&feature=related

• RUSAVED
    1,090 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 8:15 PM

WGTicon:

I deleted a few pages of posts because they were all replies to a FAKE statement.

-wgticon

If everyone would've read the entire post there would've been no confusion. I signed my name and asked WGT to post my opinion and reconsider their suspension. This was in NO WAY a statement made by WGT.., although it should be. So to imply that it was a FAKE statement is wrong. Even our friends at WGT misunderstood my post..... I made the statement NOT WGT.

This is what I posted. Please read carefully... This is addressed to WGT Corporate

WGT - CORPORATE

PLEASE POST THIS MESSAGE IN THE MAIN FORUM OR SEND IT TO MIO... (or to someone who can relay it to him)

DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING RESPONSE WE HAVE RECEIVED AT WGT FROM OUR DEDICATED FOLLOWERS IN SUPPORT OF REINSTATING YOU (MIO), AND THE PERCEPTION THAT WE AT WGT MAY HAVE MADE AN ERROR IN JUDGEMENT BY BEING TOO HARSH BY APPLYING A LIFETIME BAN TO ONE OF OUR MOST DEDICATED PLAYERS; WGT CORPORATE WILL THEREFORE REMOVE THE LIFETIME BAN AND RE-INSTATE YOU (MIO) OCTOBER 30, 2011. PLEASE BEHAVE.

We all know forgiveness is available to those who ask. I believe Mio has suffered enough...

Respectfully,

Tracy

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 5:43 AM

WGT, Come on wgt cut us some slim and bring mio back. You can't tell me that when you look in the mirror you like what you see. Have a heart and bring him back I think you made this man suffer enough. I can assure you that there's going to be a new and improved mio when you bring him back.

chuckiee

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 8:17 AM

maybe he is already back......under a pseudonym...that would be classic.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 8:41 AM

Ducati916:

maybe he is already back......under a pseudonym...that would be classic.

I have spoken with Mio a lot via an online chatroom and he said he has no wish to start again under a new account, as he has put so much effort into his previous one. So no, he is not already back but he re-reads the forums a lot.

RSS