Forums

Help › Forums

MioKontic

Wed, Nov 9 2011 10:03 AM (174 replies)
  • PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 2:41 PM

Seeing as WGT are still in BETA and we ( the paying customers) have to give WGT a certain amount of forgiveness because of this when the slight miss hit ends up in Arizona, And the meter suddenly from nowhere turns into a epileptic Junkie,And downhill putts suddenly go on a nice  afternoon walk somewhere.You would have thought seeing as WGT are still in BETA  they too  could show some forgiveness too. seeing as so many players think what they did is unfair to a man who absolutely adores this place,There are many worse people on here than Mio,:) So use your Beta status WGT and say you made a mistake and return Mio,It would be a nice gesture amongst your community :)

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 3:07 PM

Sounds like a Rule for one and a Rule for another, some things never change.

Lucky

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 3:31 PM

Pralaya:

WGT has decided not to reinstate Mio's account and consider the issue to be closed.

Bully for them.

PeterHopper is not happy with that decision, he does not consider the issue to be closed.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 3:45 PM

Going back to my post from 10/4/11. Mio obviously crossed the path of the supreme being on WGT. Someone beyond forgiving, someone beyond all of us who have posted on here. I have never met anyone in my life with such power. You can even tell the President of the United States you think he is an idiot, as long as it's not threatening.  I told a 3 star General back in 1974, and I Quote, " Sir in my opinion, you are wrong and I could care less if we don't agree, if you want my 6 stripes, you are welcome to them. Wear these for a week and you may understand what the Air Force is really about, because you sure as hell have forgotten"  He looked at me and smiled. Then I snapped a salute and he snapped one back and it was over. I was one of the few Senior NCO's invited to his retirement banquet.

• JAFO12
    2,105 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 5:28 PM

Not being in Mio’s shoes and not seeing the words that got him the boot, I’m sure WGT doesn’t go around and just boot players for fun. That said, if Mio wants back in so bad then start another account and all the players that want him back in can donate credits to help get him rolling. (I am sure it’s not about credits, just a thought) Sure it’s a long way back, but I’m reading that he really likes WGT and misses it greatly. Seams some of the stubbornness needs to fall on Mio also. We all look at the one last thing that got him the boot, but wasn’t it many things leading up to it that must have had WGT thinking, just one more time?

Just my opinion

Amy

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 7:17 PM

I always thought there were no unforgiveable sins....seems I was wrong.

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 9:29 PM

JAFO12:
    if Mio wants back in so bad then start another account

So Easy!

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 9:51 PM

It's not so easy though, is it?

Mio would have to trust his close group of friends not to rat him out (accidently or otherwise), and WGT friends are for the most part virtual friends.

Sooner or later WGT will get wind of him and ban him again. It's their vindictive way.

If Mio came into money and offered to put a million bucks into the site, they'd let him have 5 accounts.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 10:53 PM

renniw52:
    told a 3 star General back in 1974, and I Quote

Great story ren, things movies are made from.

Tough old dog aren't ya?

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 11:15 PM

PeterHopper:

It's not so easy though, is it?

Mio would have to trust his close group of friends not to rat him out (accidently or otherwise), and WGT friends are for the most part virtual friends.

Sooner or later WGT will get wind of him and ban him again. It's their vindictive way.

If Mio came into money and offered to put a million bucks into the site, they'd let him have 5 accounts.

It would be ironic if Mio did/does he being the outer of the multi accounters!Although with his account now closed he wouldn' be a multi i s'pose?

Don't know about the $1 million bucks,what about a million credits  for 1 account WGT?some say you are only interested in the money!So I will start the ball rolling with 20k to the bring back Mio fund.Anybody else?

RSS