Forums

Help › Forums

Race to Legend.....

Mon, Jan 27 2014 9:21 PM (162 replies)
  • mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2012 3:35 PM

i love being a legend and wat an acheivment it is, the greens are faster the aproach shots are longer which is all fine but the 1 thing i found when making legend was that you really need to hit the ding now especially when adding back spin to your shots. 

• oneeyedjohn
    9,570 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2012 3:43 PM

i guess I should throw my hat in the ring. Feel like I've been knocking on the door for ages.

0.84  which is at least 20 good rounds,  haha

• walterjordan
    134 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 6:19 AM

My race is over, I can now enjoy the perks of being a LEGEND....can't wait to indulge in the easy women, fast cars, the best tables and seats to all the best resturants and shows. And more money then Gates and Buffet combined, and I didn't mention the best part,THE POWER!....wait i got a e-mail.........I was just informed that none of these perks exist.  Oh-well.... I enjoyed the journy, the people both good and bad, but mostly all good. Don't know how much longer I will be playing, but for now i can just go out and stroke it and have fun.  And yes to all who may be wondering is it worth it, even without the the perks i mentioned before, all I can say is H......E double hockey sticks Yea! it feels great.....lol, GG and GL in future play.....

• jlwtdw359
    124 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 12:19 PM

SgtDoodles:

WHINES?!

lol

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2012 1:31 PM

Congrats to all the new Legends.

I've been a legend for over a year now and loving it (99% of the time...lol).

Just thinking this morning... what is there for us now? hmmm..... and it came to me.

My Ave is 60.93 and I'm getting close to leveling out. What I decided to keep me interested is...

I'm going to have a Race to Ave 59. Might take me 400 or rounds to do it, but what the heck....lol

-Roger

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 6:44 PM

BUMP.........we need some new people in a race...this was a very fun thread!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 3:15 AM

There might be a race to TL now hp :)

• SafariMan62
    222 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 3:20 AM

Wow! You guys are good! I'm hoping for master one of these days.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 6:58 AM

sardono:

181 straight days, but some were 1 hole days, 929 ranked rounds, (yes I finished them all) no hand picking or quitting. Turned with a 29 in the wk 14 multi-round tourney. Kinda nice to do it in a tournament. 

And so the new 400 round quest begins, before my average stops going up again. looking forward to the new tees, and looooong approach shots.

I just might have to ask a few of the upper level legends for help. My putting is the weakest part of my game. I have the distances just about perfect, but the lines still give me fits sometimes.

Anyway looking forward to seeing some of you on the course for some tips. Now that I have to learn the shots all over again.

And here we go..... (-:

Congrats on the legend! Hope to see you & play sometime!

• 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 7:19 AM

My race to TL is rather boring tbh....all i need to do is another 10 ranked rounds and the score in those is totally irrelevant...unless i manage to post 200 or so per 9-hole round

RSS