Forums

Help › Forums

Profile names

Tue, Oct 21 2014 5:33 AM (190 replies)
  • Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 6:06 PM

I played here for 2 months as a guest.  Thinking of a screen name I could rememeber and a respectable thought of avatar, I named the avatar because I didn't want to use my real name.  Wrote about it on my profile page because many people asked if I were a preist.  Jokes on me right?  Not at all, noticed others before me have done the same thing.

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 7:20 PM

My favorite movie Goodfellas it was either shoeshinethis or "you think i'm funny".......now go get your shine box Tommy.....

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 7:53 PM

I don't know what mine represents. Some clown I suspect.

• golfentwilly
    158 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 7:54 PM

stoled mine from a buddy

yes he knows

fred just didnt get it.lol

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 10:51 PM

It's very interesting how people get their nicnames and/or profile names, I've had a bit of a laugh(no offence), ty.

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 10:57 PM

I just thought mine was a clever play on words. I think I had seen it before on a funny name list, so I just went with it. I get some compliments on it and some creepers because of it, so I suppose it is a double edged sword. Sadly, aside from my name, I'm not nearly as witty as some of the wonderful people here in the forums.

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 10:58 PM

mantis0014:

It's very interesting how people get their nicnames and/or profile names, I've had a bit of a laugh(no offence), ty.

Yes it is.

That is why I'm sorry to say, I'm with HP.. mine is simply the first 3 letters of my first name.. Brooks, my middle initial, A.. and the first 3 of my last name.

broahes

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 12:51 AM

first name initial, soup was given to me years ago because there were to Campbells on my baseball team. i HATE being called by my last name, so soup stuck

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 1:39 AM

robdelahunty:

TWOMINUSONE:
    Ok, mine is a little bit stupid to be honest. When i signed up, i didnt realise how big WGT was,

All this time i was convinced TWO meant Tiger Woods Online and you had left there so -1  

You must get that all the time no doubt?

I like your thinking there Rob, but your the first to say it, lol. I do actually get "where in italy are you from" or Minestrone soup, lol. Never played TWO, but i did sign up 1 day, and ran as fast as i could when i saw it. Just didnt appeal to me.

• cobrag10
    1,398 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 2:50 AM

My name is taken from the Cobra 3 wood and Ping driver I was using at the time.

Cobra + G10= Cobrag10

RSS