Forums

Help › Forums

Profile names

Tue, Oct 21 2014 5:33 AM (190 replies)
  • BillyTBudMan
    100 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 3:37 AM

My name is from a guy i used to play a lot of golf with at my old club.  His name was Billy, last name started with T, and all he drank were Bud heavies.  He was the greatest guy, a little rough around the edges at times, but still the man.  The type of guy that would do anything for anybody if he could.  He would, no joke, drink like 15 - 20 buds a round sometimes and still shoot low 70's like it was nothing.  The guy would show up to the course with an open Bud in hand at 7:00 (he used to live about a minute from the course).  Got banned from one of the tournaments for for a year for taking a piss off the back of one of the tee boxes with almost half the club watching.  Now that tournament is named for him, as he passed away last year from cancer.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 4:33 PM

mine is what I do,,but er instead of or to be different

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 4:52 PM

mine is my way of life ,no regrets,:)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 6:47 PM

YJ hit mine on the head, Renniw is my real last name (backwards) and 52 is the year I took my first breath. Kind of simple, don't ya think?

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 6:53 PM

I started using this gaming name in the late 80's, and carried it over to online play in about 1993.

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2011 2:27 AM

TWOMINUSONE:
    Never played TWO, but i did sign up 1 day, and ran as fast as i could when i saw it. Just didnt appeal to me.

When my friend Craktskull left here for TWO i was gonna follow him till i stumbled upon your name and a post from ? saying if you want cartoon golf go join TWO!

Where r u from in Italy ? lol! From here on in i will refer to to you as Gregs bro Mr soup!

R.I.P.BillyT the Bud Man .....Respect!

Squirrel you are and always will always be a Winner in my eyes,Respect to u2!

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2011 2:59 AM

IvaThongon:
    I just thought mine was a clever play on words.

Iva, I've probably said it before, but we LOVE your name! It is the coolest.

• Fortesque99
    920 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2011 3:00 AM

I had a game on the Playstation called "Medievil" and the main character was Sir Daniel Fortesque. I was born on the 9th of the 9th....

I started using it for things like eBay and other stuff, and when I needed a username for this it seemed like the obious choice. It gets shortened to Fort or 99 most of the time...

(I don't know where agent 86 is though... lol)

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2011 3:44 AM

I never played any pc games but the few times I tryed with my little bro on play station  Tiger Woods got creamed by him ,too many buttons and arrows.

When I saw wgt and figured out playing as a guest it was just a mouse to master thot y not try out and c. As a former 6 handicapper in real golf and not being a pc gaming guy figured I wud always b

100 plus

Trev

• BillyTBudMan
    100 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2011 3:56 AM

robdelahunty:
    R.I.P.BillyT the Bud Man .....Respect!

Thanks Rob

RSS