Forums

Help › Forums

25K Credit Reward Up for Grabs

Sat, Mar 10 2012 9:20 PM (136 replies)
  • Rishirocks
    88 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 2:38 AM

jakestanfill7:

1k credits just for trying even if we can't fix it. 

If you weren't actually kidding and as I already gave you my advice (check earlier) then I'd like 4 packs of Callaway i(s) balls non-legend.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 3:02 AM

Rishirocks:
    then I'd like 4 packs of Callaway i(s)

Lol, i'm trying to work out how to create and upload YouTube videos of my swing meter over 4 differnt shot types ,

and you want the glory for offering the same advice as posted all over WGT forums?

Send him a 4 pack of GI2's

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 3:08 AM

GoldCard:
    A long while back I did have times when the meter was very erratic and found in both cases the mouse was the problem.

Does the mouse make that much of a difference?  I'm using 1 gig of Ram and a cheap mouse but will only get a couple of spikes per round max.  I've been able to keep my top spec cpu especially for my techno production as the 5hit cpu plays game perfect, even with other programs running, and game in high quality too.  But what i did do after reading post was swap cheap mouse for expensive one, but still smae results.

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 3:35 AM

SHRUDE:

Lol, i'm trying to work out how to create and upload YouTube videos of my swing meter over 4 differnt shot types ,....................

like this :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jMnPd523z0 bet yours is better than this.

a selection of clubs, full swing, no hits using the unlimited balls

0.1s interval pictures. how do fancy trying to hit with this kind of stagger

note the jump to the "ding" line between the 5th and 6th image

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 4:55 AM

jakestanfill7:
    Here's the deal.  I'm offering up 25k credits to the person who can help solve the riddle that is WGT's ridiculous swing meter.  Might even be a little bonus on top of that if person can achieve perfect meter.  1k credits just for trying even if we can't fix it.

Hi jakestanfill,i find if i login and play a few practice rounds(to warm up) then logoff and come back on play a ready-go and post a score then log out for 2 mins and again come back on i seem to have very little spikes or trouble with meter,now i know this is not the best option but it works for me,i worked out that the longer im on wgt playing it`s worse the meter become`s,i think its worth you at least trying,,,i hope this helps,,,,,,,,,,,duda51

• qazxcbb
    290 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 4:57 AM

with you scoring the way you do, why should you give a toss, meter problems are of no consequence to your scoring, so stop trying to play the hard done by newbie for chrissakes

• 1goodgrip
    30 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 5:30 AM

just a thought,, have you tried a game booster it worked for me .

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 10:14 AM

chrisironsbones:

GoldCard:
    A long while back I did have times when the meter was very erratic and found in both cases the mouse was the problem.

Does the mouse make that much of a difference? 

I'm not saying that Jake's mouse is the problem or not, only that the only times I have had swing meter issues it was definately mouse related.

Expensive or cheap & nasty, a mouse still plays a major role in this game and is a very inexpensive place to start troubleshooting.

Jake obviously loves this game and has asked for suggestions which may help him, it costs fellow members nothing to share their thoughts:)

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:13 PM

1goodgrip:

just a thought,, have you tried a game booster it worked for me .

I have a hunch...

Jake's post on page 4:

Gamebooster.  No help.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 7:29 PM

Righto Oilyrag..  i'll give it a whirl.

but .. I wanna know something...

What kind of meter was on at this SWING?

and which one are YOU?

RSS