Forums

Help › Forums

25K Credit Reward Up for Grabs

Sat, Mar 10 2012 9:20 PM (136 replies)
  • Teedaawg
    276 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 10:30 PM

....dont know if mentioned yet?... I use a program called Game Booster that shuts down all un-used ops at the time of playin the game...Good luck in your quest Jake!

Tee

• glc1620
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 10:51 PM

dont play on full screen

• Turnabout945
    85 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 11:15 PM

sixkiller:

Jake,

Lou could probably get you a good deal on a used IBM!

I have an IBM ThinkPad R60, Win XP Pro, 2 GB Ram, Intel Core Duo T2500 2 GHz, running Chrome.  I can listen to music, play WGT, AND have a few other things not doing anything open and I still have no trouble.

It'll be a sad day around here when my IBM wears out.  And yes, I plan on using it until it completely breaks down.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 11:28 PM

Why would we want Jake to improve?..lol

So we can see the first sub 50 round!

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 2:27 AM

SHRUDE:

Righto Oilyrag..  i'll give it a whirl.

but .. I wanna know something...

What kind of meter was on at this SWING?

and which one are YOU?

cheers shrude

it was the ez swing meter for starters :)

do you think i'm gonna own up as to which was me :)

i was behind the camera lol

see here for how the wgt meter affected my swing - before i even knew about it :)

http://www.solentgolfsociety.co.uk/tour.html

especially 2008

and if you want to work out which one i am.......

i won the championship this year ;) - not bragging though :)

• labordayk
    389 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 3:55 AM

The simplest of animated graphics shouldn't be causing so many so much grief.

We watch full screen HD video with Dolby multi-channel sound on computers these days.

Why does a one color line moving across a small part of the screen use enough memory and cpu to have problems?

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 4:04 AM

labordayk:

Why does a one color line moving across a small part of the screen use enough memory and cpu to have problems?

well there's the thing..... it isn't

watch the video i put up - in this thread - there is a memory and cpu meter bottom right

no spikes, no excessive usage.... yet look at the time lapse picture in the same post. the meter is jerky as hell.... something else is affecting it

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 4:21 AM

Jake, if you are using windstream that is a big part of the problem. I work in Bogart and I can tell you from experience their high speed internet has to be the worst. My company had to switch to high speed satellite because windstream could not support our ISP phones as well as internet service.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 4:36 PM

labordayk:

Its not the swing meter using cpu, its the Browser or the Memory or a one of many other things affecting it at the swing meters crucial stage.

The swing meter is supposed to be a precision tool..  your PC/ Network with the slightest hiccup will affect that tool.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 4:39 PM

oilyrag:
    i was behind the camera lol

uh huh.

Ok well.. heres my swing meter video.

Got P1ssed off with the quality of the cam not showing the meter properly so downloaded MS Expression Web.. great program that.

My first attempt at a 'demo' kind of clip..  i was pretty picky as to the quality so you CAN view it FullScreen in 720 full HD

RSS