Fri, Feb 17 2012 8:19 AM (79 replies)
  • DrivingMissRosie
    130 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 12:15 AM

MBaggese:

Your point Rosie?

My point is not clear Sir?

I want her to apologize

If she doesn't I will send the screenshot to WGT and I have no doubt she will be removed from the game.

I'm so sorry I didn't make it clearer for you

Rosie

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 1:02 AM

DrivingMissRosie:
    send the screenshot to WGT

thats what you should do

• DrivingMissRosie
    130 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 1:35 AM

gsoup:
    thats what you should do

Maybe I should

But I believe in giving people an opportunity to retract what they may have said in anger, and apologize for it to the recipient.

If she does this, it will not be ME who reports her

Rosie

• Borat74
    2,797 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 2:40 AM

I have just been on the culprits homepage and im tempted to name and shame her she is a disgrace to the British public who dont tolerate this type of remark,deeply saddened as it is only a game and usually a friendly one aswell,i do think you should send the evidence and have her kicked out.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 5:10 AM

DrivingMissRosie:
    I have taken a screenshot of what the offending player has posted on someone's wall, and I have posted on HER wall that she remove that and replace it with a sincere apology, or my screenshot goes to WGT.

Do you really think threatening to expose this person to WGT in your fashion is going to change the attitude of the offender? I doubt it. Removing attitudes like that is the only way to deal with ignorance and WGT will do this with concrete proof. Send it off.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 7:26 AM

YankeeJim:
    It's he said/she said without proof.

I got the evidence Jim. I can only imagine what was written in the subject box. It is still posted on the victims profile as well.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 8:55 AM

I know the poster has proof, she said so. My point was her asking WGT to do something without something in the request to prove the case wasn't going to get anything done. That's where the he said/she said came from.

The proof shown here would suffice, I imagine, but it has to be sent off to them. Threatening or attempting to blackmail the offender is rather pointless. I doubt this bewitched one would care.

*edit- After rereading Rosie's post it appears I assumed she had sent this to WGT. Apparently not. It looks like she was giving the benefit of the doubt here and giving the offender a chance to step up. FWIW, people that think like the offender does are hardly about to step up and apologize, IMO.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 9:16 AM

What a bunch of pansy's. Grow up. Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me. That is my creed. If your little heart gets hurt, get tough if you can,

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 10:00 AM

After a quick visit to said offenders profile I see that in addition to RACE issues she also has MAN issues. 

This may explain her vitriol, but not by ANY MEANS excusing said behavior 

• EnglishRosey
    733 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 10:16 AM

DrivingMissRosie:

gsoup:
    thats what you should do

Maybe I should

But I believe in giving people an opportunity to retract what they may have said in anger, and apologize for it to the recipient.

If she does this, it will not be ME who reports her

Rosie

WTF are you talking about? 

WGT will ban this player and no 2nd chance should be given or some ludicrous threat, in bold italics no doubt, instead of cut up newspapers.

RSS