Forums

Help › Forums

Cowards- all of you

Fri, Feb 22 2013 8:52 PM (113 replies)
  • Steve442
    710 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 1:22 PM

Cavwa:

If you refuse to play with a 30 second time limit, you are a coward or a special education graduate. how much time do you need? seriously? Laugh at all the LEGENDS who need 90 seconds to line up a tee shot! got a problem with it, challenge me! No challenge, shut your pie hole.

Coward? You've got me shaking in my golf shoes - not.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 1:45 PM

Me thinks someone is trying to drum up credits..

Anyone do an equipment check?

Has clubs that are no longer available to a level 40 player.

Seems someone took advantage of the ProShop sale 1.5 years ago, and wants to reap the rewards.

Before offering up your credits for play, suggest:

Equipment check

Score history, and lack thereof with some seriously long gaps between play.

Wonder what the OP was doing during all the gaps?  

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 1:52 PM

TurkishTerror:

Personally, I like the 90 second timer.  Its just etiquette to take on average 15-60 seconds, but some situations warrant a 90 second + timer.......  usually a must need putt on the final hole........ 

same for me ,,,,,, most time my shots takes  30sec  max     , on some putting  i need more time          ,:)

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 1:59 PM

OK Cavwa, put your money where your mouth is buttercup.  Friend invite sent.  2k credits per match and I'll hit every shot within 15 seconds provided my timer doesn't start before screen loads.  You pick the course(s) and I'm happy to play as many matches as you like.

PLEASE accept this challenge, because where I come from if you sling accusations of cowardice you damn well better not be one yourself.

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 2:22 PM

jakestanfill7:
    PLEASE accept this challenge, because where I come from if you sling accusations of cowardice you damn well better not be one yourself.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  SHYT!!!  You just got challenged to a duel by one of WGT's finest!!!! 

ITS GONNA BE A SHOWDOWN!! YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! 

BANG  BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!!!!!

SICK'EM JAKE!!!!  :)

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 2:43 PM

No response yet,sounds like somebody opened there trap.without thinking first

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 2:44 PM

jakestanfill7:

OUCH !

I'm game as well, Cavwa.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 2:53 PM

Fruits de mer, au sucre cuit.

There. That took less than 30 seconds.

Lizzie xx

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 3:04 PM

watch this space folks,any1 starting a book