Forums

Help › Forums

Olympic Hole by Hole-Bring on Qualifying :)

Thu, May 10 2012 7:58 AM (122 replies)
  • jaderoks
    571 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 7:59 AM

Nice work Jim. I was trying to figure it out myself. Didn't think of taking out the challenge and mail id. works fine now.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 8:22 AM

YankeeJim:

Heh-Might as well do it right.  ;-)

Front 9

Back 9

The whole enchilada.

Stellar work and thank you so much!!!!!

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 8:25 AM

YJ.....the Olympic Explorer....thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 9:05 AM

Heh. All that remains to be seen is how good we can all shoot when we don't have to duck behind a tree when the Course Marshall is making his rounds.  ;-)

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 9:17 AM

hahahaha, 2 ducks, but managed 2 bring it in ;-) 31 first try back 9. Wow, gr8 and challenging course, can't even imagine how hard that will play with strong (cross)winds, awesome. especially final 3 holes. dont wanna think about #16 with a strong headwind, think that will be a GIR +2 at least ;-)......Marshallllll

Cheers, GC

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 9:20 AM

I'm loving the place bigtime but I'm not playing from the Championship tees. Being a TM I wish we could start playing in practice mode so I could get used to the full distance of the course. I just shot 4 under on the back side with the range ball. Me thinks I'm going to need some major increase in distance to reach anything from the tourney tees.

Overall the course is great fun. Thank you once again YJ!  :)

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 9:49 AM

YankeeJim:

Heh. All that remains to be seen is how good we can all shoot when we don't have to duck behind a tree when the Course Marshall is making his rounds.  ;-)

That so reminds me of when I was a kid sneaking on all the posh, private country clubs of St. Louis.  But they didn't have course marshalls... the pro himself would have to discover you out there.  Rarely happened but when I was caught they always let us go... sheesh, the head pro did the same thing when he was a kid!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 9:51 AM

Doublemochaman:
    That so reminds me of when I was a kid sneaking on all the posh, private country clubs of St. Louis

And which green did you prefer with your (ahem) lady friend after the sun went down? LOL

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 10:08 AM

YankeeJim:

Doublemochaman:
    That so reminds me of when I was a kid sneaking on all the posh, private country clubs of St. Louis

And which green did you prefer with your (ahem) lady friend after the sun went down? LOL

YJ... you know that story?!  The 15th hole approach area (par 5) at Norwood Hills Country Club that actually was on the PGA Tour for a few years... and on television.  I got to watch Tom Watson and Johnny Miller walk over THE spot later when I was living in Colorado!

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 10:40 AM

This is pretty farcical really. Maybe it's a soft opening...

Either that or as someone else said we'll all get banned later ;)

RSS