3,027 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2012 2:17 PM

INCLEMNT WEATHER AT SQUATCH WATCH GULCH 2012:

Renting a cabin and whaTNOT.

THX - I am Yancy

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2012 10:10 PM

This paranormalicious scares the helladof me ... Yancy, please check the following FPSCEFKS (Foot Print of a Sascuatch Close Encounter of the First Kind and Such)

And the lines on the lower right corner map reveal the landing site for Extraterrestrial Golfer-Sasquatches !

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2012 10:51 PM

Hi  Yancy  , i wont name myself here , but i have seen  them winds before , there always something Alien  coming  after,    its a haze kind of feeling  verry unexplainable,     but i have  been there, seen it ,felt it  ,   be  on the look out for abnormal , or strange feelings ,,, i cant say  no more  ,,  working inconito  on  things and wathnots ,,,,,,,  I will report inconito  to you wen i can  ,,,,    you are Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 9:42 AM

The weight gain and whatnot has become too much for a common man. I was not familiar with squattin silent so much fer them days. I lived on cheap chicken boxes and peanut butter jars -- couldnt find any haribo at the general store so I went with the Swedish Fish.

I done got a few more clips of some paranormal activity to post from the Squatch Squat 2012, however since Medford Mel NEVER showed up I have left the arenas and returned to YancyLand --- which is playing with "lift/clean" winter rules and such.

Thanks and such to all who followed this adventure. Soon I will begin the exploration of reports of something living on an island done in a lake near me.

My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 9:45 AM

This was post storm footage of a bi-pedal alien human hybrid shape-shifter repairing what I believe was an alien egg colony:

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 11:07 AM

As always, great video Yancy!

I did notice something else in you video, and you're probably not ready to talk about it yet, but that's OK I just wanted to congratulate you for being the first to capture tree people on video. 

Click the picture below to see the tree people.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 11:36 AM

andyson:

As always, great video Yancy!

I did notice something else in you video, and you're probably not ready to talk about it yet, but that's OK I just wanted to congratulate you for being the first to capture tree people on video. 

Great findings Andy on this new revelations by YancyCan's investigatives.  Now, I went even further with the aplication of a different image filter and found this extra and very perturbing revelation :  A hidden universal hand-threatening-message ... here ... as an open and direct insult and call for war ... on humanity ! ... This is it ! ... We need to put together the Yancy's Army now ... before it's too late !

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 5:54 PM

NOTICE TO FORUM READERS

whilst opening a post by Andy or Q

do NOT have a beverage in your mouth

or it will come out your nose.

Andy already owes me a box of screan cleaners

Q is not far behind

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 9:13 AM

gsoup:

NOTICE TO FORUM READERS

whilst opening a post by Andy or Q

do NOT have a beverage in your mouth

or it will come out your nose.

Andy already owes me a box of screan cleaners

Q is not far behind

TRUE DAT!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 9:18 AM

Done went for me cheap chicken at dusk --- got back to the cabin after dark to find this odd light display --- Alien Colonization Clue? Was bout 40yards and whatnot from a green on the course I was Squatchin'

RSS