Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy & Medford Mel --- New Format ALL BETA V2.0

Fri, Feb 1 2013 6:38 PM (176 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 11:42 AM

R those CHRISTMAS LIGHTS in the "four" ground Yanc? This is edge *Alien Colonization follower*

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 1:00 PM

overtheedge:

R those CHRISTMAS LIGHTS in the "four" ground Yanc? This is edge *Alien Colonization follower*

overthedge --- I think you maybe onto sumpin sumpin here, gonna go back for another look and whatnots! I appreciate your insights - cereally.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 1:50 PM

Hey Yancy ! ... as I always intend to hence with your videos and picturable evidence, I saw a small scratch on your vid that grew into a larger image and when I applied one of my NASA filters (N.A.S.A. :  The official Astronaut Sandwich Ice Cream Makers) this strange poltergeistable came acroos ! ... I jumped and said a "hail mary" here ... disturbing .... very disturbing .... I hope that golfin-humannity is ready for your revelations !

PS :  Thank you for our early game today ... It was great to par  ticipate with your reseachables on Bethpage this morning ... great BKenn findings on the mountain's faces and such ... ;)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 12:13 PM

This is something....Im not ready to talk about....but soon. Definately some sort of X-mas Alien, maybe even a parallel world Sanity Claus.

Lets roundtable disussion this on the saps Q.

I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 12:16 PM

YANCYCAN VIDEO GOLF HISTORABLE:

Let Yancy take you on a trip back thru time as you watch how video golf gaming has evolved over the past 22 years. From Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf to World Golf Tours (wgt.com) -- 1/2 videos

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 4:35 AM

Alien Alert Yancy!

Take a look at this craft disguised as a golf bag trying to land on the green at Kiawah.

Take special notice of the plumes of reverse thrust coming from the legs of the bag.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 8:40 AM

Kurtsbuford:

Yancy i have something you will want to see.  St. Andrews Hole 7, playing in the Tough it Out......Trans Atlantic Starter Clubs Tourney with MacDuff10.   My drive veered way off line right(as you can see my position for approach in hole layout pic right sight side.    While setting up to take my 2nd shot, this large transparent, crystal like tower loomed directly ahead.    By viewing our chat you see Duffers reaction.

Note the shadow to right, under the hole layout pic, the head, body, and 2 long arms clearly visible.  Obviously i was being watched.  

The Kurtsbuford Experience - Team Yancy Explorable

As WGTers know, anything goes in the fescue. Kurtsbuford and Mcduff10 got an un-paralled look at the 4th wall! Could it be alien interference?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 8:44 AM

Hello, my name is Yancy

BigEasy707 --- I figured this one out with some confidnce and such. However - me video locked up on me. I tryin to video this up on the ASAPS.

THX - I am Yancy

FYI - most likely this will not come at you, a cloaking device appears to be in effect. More on the ASAPS

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 9:03 AM

Yancy, you are a character!  Keep on keeping on brother!

Doug

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 10:21 AM

OK  yancy , the 4th wall  ,i have seen at least  5 times in 2 years,  the last one was 2 days ago  ,that one went  all the way to the skys past the clouds ,   it was not on a straight line it was at a small angle ........ that one scared me   , it was( in my mind) , a port hole to  somewhere to the  unknown ,   because i was playing  an ALT  game   ,and i did not want my 3  friends to be  waiting on me  i played my shot   . Did not take the time to take a screen shot,   i think  it was on Royal St Georges,  on the last hole. But i am not 100% sure  ,it got me scare a bit .                        Keep up your investigation  of the paranormals  and whatnots .    Work  on loosing some weight ,stop eating them candies made by aliens .                   Have a nice safe Christmas , may 2013 , find some explanation to these strange going on  in the WGT univers.            Frapp  on  the cases of the unexplainables ............          

RSS