Help › Forums

SHAME ON YOU WGT!!

Sun, Jul 28 2013 12:55 AM (99 replies)
  • Yasve
    14 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 1:51 PM

hyena64:

WGTicon:
    I just got the headsup few hours earlier and posted it whenever I saw a thread.

Bad business you only hearing a few hours earlier. Worse business for you to only post it once you saw a thread. We should have been notified in advance. And when you say it wasn't entirely your decision means it was partly your decision, & we deserve an explanation for this underhanded move & the way it was handled.

Yes indeed, a warning up front and an explanation would have caused less havoc amongst those who depend quite a lot on these free credits. Well posted!!

Yasve

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 5:21 PM

title of this thread reminds me of a tune

• Merc41
    8 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 5:50 PM

Amazing. WGT can bite me!

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 7:16 PM

Sorry that we did not give you any notice, basically it was a fast decision of either taking down LG for good or make this change.  I too wish that we handled this better.

If you had a ton of views banked please email us, thanks

• Siemor
    3 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 11:00 PM

So as I collected my 1055 views, the exchange was 50 views for 75 credits. Once I went to cash it in they doubled it to 100 views for 75 Credits. What Total BS. And now we know why it is STILL in Beta mode and very page is a stupid advertisement. Cashing these in and not viewing another ad as long as I have credits left and then Ill just stop playing. Way to ruin a barely tolerable experience WGT. I mean when you consider the Shaky meter syndrome and dropped games. This just pulls the trap door switch on its overall lameness

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 9:23 AM

Siemor - please email us

• druid1999
    737 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 12:31 PM

What is the e-mail addrss to reach you?

I  could not agree more with the original post. Very well said. 

• siren1927
    67 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 3:03 PM

I only have 66 or so views but this is honestly shocking.

• Yasve
    14 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 5:28 PM

thebigeasy707:

title of this thread reminds me of a tune

Now that' is what I call a good response! AND tune!!

Gracias!!

Yasve

• Yasve
    14 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 5:43 PM

WGTadmin2:
    Sorry that we did not give you any notice, basically it was a fast decision of either taking down LG for good or make this change.  I too wish that we handled this better.

If you had a ton of views banked please email us, thanks

Dear WGTadmin2,

Thanks for your response yet it makes the situation of multiple persons with a low or even no income at all very difficult to play this great game, myself included.

And yes, I will e-mail you and see what will come of it, I'll have any response posted here for sure, thanks!

Yasve

RSS