Help › Forums

SHAME ON YOU WGT!!

Sun, Jul 28 2013 12:55 AM (99 replies)
  • Yasve
    14 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 3:19 PM

Yasve:

WGTadmin2:
    Sorry that we did not give you any notice, basically it was a fast decision of either taking down LG for good or make this change.  I too wish that we handled this better.

If you had a ton of views banked please email us, thanks

Dear WGTadmin2, as promised, I wrote an e-mail to you just now and hope it will have a positive result. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Yasve 

Dear WGTadmin2 and all who read this comment,

As promised, I intended to post about the reply (shortened by me and less detailed) that I received following my e-mail to WGT. I must say that the response was one of respect and with a positive attitude, which were both highly appreciated. I received an apology, a satisfactory compensation and in general, a helping hand was offered.

It just shows that our little community can work together and find solutions to problems, rants, ideas and (un)happy situations. I am happy I am a part of it and wish to thank WGT for their creative solution to my problem, thank you!

Kind regards,

Yasve

PS: We still hope though that in the (near) future, we might get a new/similar tool or solution offered that will earn more credits to the WGT needed!

• Yasve
    14 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 3:23 PM

Lexdyslic:

Best post on the subject!

Thank you Lexdysic, I felt I had take some action there for the benefit of us all.

Yasve

• BarbaraAnn29
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 4:00 PM

Love the game but it (WGT) seems to be getting too greedy,,,,sort it out or lose thousands of players !!!

• Sparky1047
    363 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 6:12 PM

Hey ZZ, Have you ever heard of Jefferey R. Immelt? Before you make statements like that find out who this guy is, what company he's associated with, the position he currently holds in the current administration, and then see who ships more jobs out of the country. Take the time to learn the truth instead of just listening to Crazy Ed or Idiot Chris..... Bet you start calling me names like the rest of the people in your party does. If the truth doesn't fit what you want just go ahead and lie..... It's the Sal Alinsky way !!!!!

• Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 6:38 PM

If it wasn't your decision then who the hell's was it?  I personally say none at all would be better...... you have to be kidding when it comes to watching commercials.... I was willing to waste the time before when I thought the time I spent merited it..... no longer WGT  I will never watch another commercial and I won't spend any real money either as I agree with the thousands of others who think this is a total $$$$ grab.  I am willing to pay a bit for a game that has helped me enjoy some FREE time when I have it but I will not waste any more of that time watching your crappy commercials... DONE

• Cas57
    3,038 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:35 PM

WOW!  To all you complainers, work some overtime and buy the darn credits.  Maybe play some Match Play Challenges or Ready Go's where you need to actually play well to win and EARN the credits.  Better yet, get yourself a helicopter, half million dollar video cameras and do it yourself. 

WGT is a FREE golf game to play.  It's YOUR OWN CHOICE if you want to purchase better equipment.  It's amazing that people can complain about getting something for free ie: free credits.

• NickSeven
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 4:12 AM

Cas57:

WOW!  To all you complainers, work some overtime and buy the darn credits.  Maybe play some Match Play Challenges or Ready Go's where you need to actually play well to win and EARN the credits.  Better yet, get yourself a helicopter, half million dollar video cameras and do it yourself. 

WGT is a FREE golf game to play.  It's YOUR OWN CHOICE if you want to purchase better equipment.  It's amazing that people can complain about getting something for free ie: free credits.

thats talk of rich people, who dont know how hard is life, that still dont understand, that 98% of the world is very poor, and this simply and beautifull games, make us forget a little the hard time, that is to live with low cash or none.

Of course, who have money, buying its not a problem, and the others ?? do they dont deserve to have some fun, and be able to get good equipment too, by other means ?

i understand , that who make this games have expenses, and this is a business, but they can earn more people to the game, all kind of people, buyers and non buyers, by offering atractive solutions. the history proves that who are too much greedy, later or sooner will pay.

• magibud
    8 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 5:24 PM

I agree with the most posted here. I am 68 years  old and on  a fixed income from good old uncle sam. may be  old thats it, I worked 2  jobs most of my life and started working when I was 12 yrs. What do I get back from the gov. lmao not much , I will never come close to  getting half of oit back.. SO I play this game to relax and pass time, I can't spend any money  with wtg but do use the  videos to get credit. now I guess like the goverment, put money in their pockets and don't worry about us that  have nothing but a small income to live on,,  I deeply disapointed in wgt..

• rjteeithi
    685 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 10:36 PM

PS

the surveys still suck too

answer 5 minutes worth of questions then get booted cause Im white......

rate your experience? hahahahaha

BAD

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 11:18 PM

it hurts all that need help now and then  for credits,  now i only play courses almost  where    i feel safe,where   i wont loose any balls ,,,,,,,,   forget water hole for me , Olympic,Wolf  and a few more ........    .  what can you do ,they say they are not making enough $$$$, with 5 millions players and many joining every day  ,it makes me wonder , and what can i do,  i love this game , they know most will acept this  in the long run .......  this is a busness , like the food busness , they raise priceknowing we need food ,  what are we going to do ,eat ciment,   then someone will raise the price of that to LOL   .

RSS