Help › Forums

They Quit I lose ?

Sat, Sep 8 2012 4:28 AM (43 replies)
  • FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 12:57 AM

hyena64:

Alfred67:
    after a five minute wait period you lose your thoughts and also can lose the game stopping you from advancing to another level

If a 5 minute wait stops you from advancing to another level, you have more issues than those you have posed here.

What you & others here don't seem to grasp is that the very system you complain about, while granted is in need of improvements, is the very thing that will eventually weed out the very players you complain about in the very same post. If everything is put back to how it was, those players still run free range & cause you issues. Sure you want that?  How about a little patience & informative feedback, so it can be improved & hopefully do what it's intended to do?  That would be nice.      Good day sir.  Awaiting your wrath.

You don't even play stroke vs random by your own admission and you ain't sitting in lobby for 5 minutes a crack waiting for quitters/droppers to not return.

This feature should have been fully tested before being unleashed on the general population. How about calling out WGT (the ones taking our money money for this) instead of blaming this poor soul?

He gave his feedback, he didn't pay money to give feedback or have patience. He paid his money to play computer golf, not sit in lobby for 5 minutes waiting for some dropper/quitter to never return. Pacing is important.

How is you your post "helpful"  in any way?

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 7:46 PM

There is a difference between waiting for a friend to return and waiting for a random or two for 5 minutes a pop.

The friend I play most often has wireless DSL he drops like crazy (down to 60%), you think I care?

Most if not all, of the feedback (complaints) refers to randoms in pick up games. Most people playing such games are doing to gain max xp per round. Waiting in the lobby for people who aren't ever going to return is not fun nor a solution.

These complaints ARE the feedback. Let them be.

I help where I can or am able, if only by defending posters from the SAFP.

I can help you too - Use paragraphs!

• buey1950
    152 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 10:17 PM

FamousBeef:
    I can help you too - Use paragraphs!

I think you two do not get along ?

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 12:08 AM

buey1950:

I think you two do not get along ?

Being a people person, I get along with everybody.

I also use paragraphs.

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 1:47 AM

hyena64:

You're exactly correct. Always have been. Sorry to have tested your people person skills. If you can get along with me, you can get along with anyone. I am terrible. Sorry again.  Everyone please forgive me.  Goodbye 

It's all good, no worries. No harm, no foul. I don't take gaming forums personally. I only take business personally :)

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 4:59 AM

FamousBeef:
    Being a people person, I get along with everybody.

Those 'people person' skills were somewhat lacking in this thread:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/123999.aspx?PageIndex=2

I don't think you ever apologised to DrDenGrot and your post got modded (although snippets of it are visible in others replies to your post).

If however you're now a reformed character then that's great news!

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 11:58 PM

Lmorgan007:

Those 'people person' skills were somewhat lacking in this thread:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/123999.aspx?PageIndex=2

I don't think you ever apologised to DrDenGrot and your post got modded (although snippets of it are visible in others replies to your post).

If however you're now a reformed character then that's great news!

ahh, the the thread with the female surprised about male behavior on the interwebs?

In reality, women like that, say in bar/nightclub situation, they like the free drinks as long as they don't have to "pay" for them. get it?

In other words, they like the attention and even encourage it, until they it doesn't serve their purpose. (Free drinks/flirting/ego boost/balls from the pro shop/whatever) Cross that line then its "abuse". Ya OK ,whatever

I won't be apologizing anytime soon so don't hold your breath.

here's a thread i didn't get involved in, i could have added plenty to that one. :)

RSS