Forums

Help › Forums

They Quit I lose ?

Sat, Sep 8 2012 4:28 AM (43 replies)
  • Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 12:08 AM

FamousBeef:

ahh, the the thread with the female surprised about male behavior on the interwebs?

In reality, women like that, say in bar/nightclub situation, they like the free drinks as long as they don't have to "pay" for them. get it?

In other words, they like the attention and even encourage it, until they it doesn't serve their purpose. (Free drinks/ balls from the pro shop) Then its "abuse". Ya OK ,whatever

I won't be apologizing anytime soon so don't hold your breath.

No much evidence of 'People Person' here!

Much as I suspected.

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 12:27 AM

Lmorgan007:

Much as I suspected.

"people person" yes

"politically correct" ? no

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 4:17 AM

FamousBeef:

Lmorgan007:

Much as I suspected.

"people person" yes

"politically correct" ? no

May I remind you that in the 'Stop the sex talking thread', DrDenGrot complained about unwanted sexual chat from a few male players towards her.  Your delightful response  included such gems as:

FamousBeef:
    why flaunt being a female on the internet if you don't want attention?

FamousBeef:
    play as a male or STFU (google it)

Although your post got removed, these can still be seen in Hyena64's response on that thread: 

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/123999.aspx?PageIndex=2

If you were the 'people person' you claim to be you would have baulked at the thought of writing such comments, or thought better and apologised afterwards.  Yet you stubbornly refuse to do so and bring 'political correctness' into the argument as if that was remotely the issue here.

From what I can see on this forum, whilst you are capable of being affable and pleasant to other men who share your opinions, you get pretty aggressive to people who disagree with you and you also have a nasty misogynistic streak to boot.  

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 4:28 AM

Finally found it......beta testers of this software. Finally. An answer. Look about the second page on this here whatnot.

RSS