Forums

Help › Forums

Black Friday Deal

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 27 2012 6:58 AM (50 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 12:36 PM

Deposit 10.00 in credits and get 1 Free Ball. OMG. I bought a 40 inch LD HD TV last night for 180 dollars. Now that is a deal. I almost fell for this thinking it was a sleeve. Damn glad I read it twice. That is 10.00 for 1 golf ball. I'll pass this time.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 2:17 PM

Sorry to post on this twice in a row. The more I think about this, the more disgusted I get. To have the gall to offer 1 free virtual ball, that cost absolutely nothing, in exchange for 10.00 of our real money, is sickening. What in the hell is this game becoming? If I was a part of WGT management, and had any knowledge of this, I would have had to say, Are you kidding me, why don't we just come straight out and tell all the members we don't give a $HIT about them, we just want their money. Pitiful on your part WGT. JUST PITIFUL.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 2:21 PM

They're just trying to help.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 2:35 PM

I'd just like to say,(I'm Lance Armstrong by the way) one hell of alot can be done in life with ONE BALL.

I mean, I won 7 tour de france's with one ball! So don't underestimate the POWER of ONE ball.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 2:42 PM

esssy:

Lets hope people take notice ,,WGT IS ONLY OUT TO RIPP PEOPLE OFF,,AND WONT PROVIDE THE SERVICE WHAT WAS MEANT TO COME WITH THE GAME.

YES! TAKE NOTICE, COMMUNITY!

Evil WGT has INSULTED it's community by offering free product during the holidays! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

I promise to convey this message to WGT so that we no longer offer anything for free in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 2:47 PM

LOL. Do I detect an attitude? Bad hair day?  :-D

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 2:50 PM

YankeeJim:

LOL. Do I detect an attitude? Bad hair day?  :-D

I definitely have an attitude today! I'm very disappointed with some of our community's reaction to our holiday promotions we are running.

WGT is not required, nor should it be expected to give free product away. 

It's one thing if the process is flawed, or somehow technically broken, but when people complain about the quantity of FREE items we are giving away, it makes me very sad.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 2:58 PM

Hang in there Pizza. I enjoy reading the forums and it seems to me it's the same few who complain about everything. I for one am thankful just to have a quality online golf game. Keep up the good work. Blast away guys.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 3:14 PM

WGT is not required, nor should it be expected to give free product away. 

Good for you WGT.

RSS