Help › Forums

Black Friday Deal

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 27 2012 6:58 AM (50 replies)
  • WGTpete
    27 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 7:53 AM

Free club rentals this weekend, enjoy!

http://www.wgt.com/golfnews/archive/2012/11/24/free-wgt-club-rental-weekend.aspx

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 9:20 AM

IvaThongon:

I'm black every Friday. What's the big deal?

And a cutie, at that. You're the best, Jen.  ;-)

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 12:11 PM

WGTpizza:

srellim234:
    ou are the face of WGT to us and firing back at customers is not the way to make friends and influence people.

Screw that .. 

if it was me, i woulda turned the customer around ...  gently, but firmly,  placed my hand behind his neck and bend him over ..

i would then kindly suggest he close his eyes and count to ten ..

i would then line up my Driver behind him and fly my oldest, dirtiest ball up his "where the sun don't shine" ..

Pizza has to deal with enough abuse and ridiculous criticism about issues better suited amongst 5 yr olds .. give the guy a break .. ffs

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 12:48 PM

Here are some of the interesting entries in this thread. Its been said before, 'WGT could give a car away, and at least one player would complain'.

renniw52:
    The more I think about this, the more disgusted I get. To have the gall to offer 1 free virtual ball, that cost absolutely nothing, in exchange for 10.00 of our real money, is sickening.

BubbaCrusher007:
    I'd just like to say,(I'm Lance Armstrong by the way) one hell of alot can be done in life with ONE BALL.

WGTpizza:
    Evil WGT has INSULTED it's community by offering free product during the holidays! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

lonnieskinner:
    Hang in there Pizza. I enjoy reading the forums and it seems to me it's the same few who complain about everything. I for one am thankful just to have a quality online golf game.

renniw52:
    I almost bought another 10.00 worth of credits, even though right now I don't need them, because at first I thought it was for a free sleeve, and that was a great deal. I would have gladly made 5 different deposits to get 15 balls.

lonniescott711:
    How about fixing the issues with the game?How about a weekend of free play on Cabo or Whistler.Buy 1 sleeve and get additional sleeves at 1/2 price. So before you start getting fly at the mouth , you need to check yourself.

Steve2golf:
    most of your highly regarded players here never spend a nickle, nor contribute 2 cents into this game

Oldbayrunner:
    Uh lets see... If you purchase the $10.00 the 1000 credits are deposited into your account and they are still available to use for other things...So for doing that you get a Free ball .

TarheelsRule:
    I mean put out a free weekend of rentals, no fee on ready go's for the weekend, a free avatar choice, etc.  not like it cost anything to give away a virtual avatar.

chris5214:
    Pizza has to deal with enough abuse and ridiculous criticism about issues better suited amongst 5 yr olds .. give the guy a break

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 12:56 PM

Is there anything uglier than greed?

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 5:31 PM

TarheelsRule:

While I generally agree with you I do have to say that being black Friday when everyone is used to great deals, the deals WGT offered were pretty tame.

I mean put out a free weekend of rentals, no fee on ready go's for the weekend, a free avatar choice, etc.  not like it cost anything to give away a virtual avatar.

i'm actually surprised that this free ball offer was given to all nationalities who spent $10 and not just to US only players lol.

walk...squeak...walk....squeak.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 5:34 PM

Please dont Drink and Drive .

OPY   iaaRft

RSS